The Goon Squad (Very) 17 June 2020, 08:40
20/*/20

Trainer need please

Final Whistle (join) 17 June 2020, 10:56
The Goon Sqwad wrote:
20/*/20

Trainer need please
Get some off of this dude: https://www.virtualmanager.com/clubs/781373
he seems to hire every 20/20 trainer, there should be a limit this is f'ed up!!

Bradford P A (michael hirst) 18 June 2020, 15:50
seems more money than sense gk def mid att first team and youth is only 8 trainers max needed

Newcastle United FC (James) 18 June 2020, 17:09
Bradford P A wrote:
seems more money than sense gk def mid att first team and youth is only 8 trainers max needed
Looks like he’s got every player with a personal trainer, agreed more money than sense but I’d suspect he has pretty much unlimited funds lol

Wapping Wombats (T H) 27 June 2020, 19:31
Fair chance it's underhanded, what this guy is doing, & against the spirit of the game - devs/mods should step in & put limits on this sort of thing.
Part of the reason might be to make it hard for competitors to have decent coaching...anything to gain advantage.

Newcastle U FC (Rolf Bergström) 27 June 2020, 21:00
He is Danish so there will be no penalty....
Sad but true.
Rolf

Wapping Wombats (T H) 27 June 2020, 23:28
yeah, even when blatantly obvious what they're up to ! smiley

Bad Company United (BadBay) 27 June 2020, 23:54
Instead of whining, AaIborg BK is looking for coaches ... he often throws out coaches via his press ... so he gives back smiley

Wapping Wombats (T H) 28 June 2020, 00:08
So coaches add something else to a team's performance that we don't know about?
If not, hard to understand why so many at any given time....but each to their own.
I just think a number of us feel it's overkill & takes away from others having a chance to find coaches. More so as searching for a coach/scout is the most labour intensive task, for what it's worth.

Bad Company United (BadBay) 28 June 2020, 00:44
I don't think theres any secrets ... a trainer should be good (20) to those he coaches ..... but you are right it's overkill and I'm positive for a possible limit for coaches ... and yes it's pretty boring to look for staff .. therefore it's nice when people post staff smiley