The New Logo For International Forum Logos/Banners

Deleted club 20 August 2011, 13:09
New Yorka wrote:
Join up because it starts next season

The NIKE ACHIEVEMENT TROPHY

Riga Rovers (Teo) 23 August 2011, 16:01
Click HERE To Enter The Soda Cup!

&

Click HERE To Enter The Gatorade Leagues!

Deleted club 25 August 2011, 14:59
The Youth Forum! smiley

Get Faster Advice Than International Forums!

http://www.virtualmanager.com/forums/gb/the-youth-forum

Deleted club 31 August 2011, 18:13

Deleted club 11 September 2011, 11:46
I would like to invite you to the fourth Cocá Cola Cup. This will be our biggest and best competition and you will be looking forward to many new features.

The Cocá Cola Cup is not new to the majority of you users and I am looking forward to a more successful competition to the last. This season we will have 64 teams competing in two champions league style cups.

To sign up to the Cocá Cola Cup '04 please click here. Read the post above which will explain pretty much everything to you before signing up.

The Cocá Cola Cup '04 will be having massive changes from the CCC'03 so please do not judge by our previous "experimental" competition. We will be keeping you more involved with CCC things including the website, goal of the week videos and a new feature called the Gambling Grotto.

So, please visit the Cocá Cola Cup forum and sign up now.

If you wish to receive any more information on the Cocá Cola Cup please message one of the moderators below:
VMC Everton Satans Slayers Llombards XI MK Coolers Auksinai Cempionai FC

Chelsea B (Full Team Listed - Alfie) 12 September 2011, 19:25
Join this epic forum!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and here the link!!! http://www.virtualmanager.com/forums/gb/need-help-ask-me and i need 10 more mod left aswell smiley join mod with me if you want!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

East Budleigh Vamps (Ben Wilks) 17 September 2011, 01:22
Join me in the Wilks Cup, only 13 places left, http://www.virtualmanager.com/forums/gb/the-wilks-cup-01

Deleted club 17 September 2011, 10:42
I would like to invite you to the fourth Cocá Cola Cup. This will be our biggest and best competition and you will be looking forward to many new features.

The Cocá Cola Cup is not new to the majority of you users and I am looking forward to a more successful competition to the last. This season we will have 64 teams competing in two champions league style cups.

To sign up to the Cocá Cola Cup '04 please click here. Read the post above which will explain pretty much everything to you before signing up.

The Cocá Cola Cup '04 will be having massive changes from the CCC'03 so please do not judge by our previous "experimental" competition. We will be keeping you more involved with CCC things including the website, goal of the week videos and a new feature called the Gambling Grotto.

So, please visit the Cocá Cola Cup forum and sign up now.

If you wish to receive any more information on the Cocá Cola Cup please message one of the moderators below:
VMC Everton, Satans Slayers, Llombards XI, MK Coolers, Auksinai Cempionai FC,

Sildegapet FC (Gera) 17 September 2011, 14:54
I would like to advertise the 2nd Europa League Cup. there will be 8 players, unless we have enough so we will expand to 16 players. Sign up ends 1 October so hurry up and sign up here to become one of the winners of what will become a very big tournament one day.