Forums

Miscellaneous

The Links Page - Advertise Here

Posted in Off Topic

Voluntas Victoriae (Rene) 1 August 2011, 22:23
Hallo there, I heard a bird sing about it is hard to get quality logo/banners, because of not many "logo-designers". Even because I am from the Danish part of the game, I will help you.

Earlier this months I did make a private forum, some of you unfortunately haven't seen, or understand a fuzz about.(because it is Danish)

All you have to get graphic from me or Olympique De Vinding(we are two good designers), is to put some conditions with your banner/logo thread linked.

You can be smart and figure out that is where the most people post, or follow this go in to the Olympique De Vinding order page or My order page

Our conditions is as following! we need you to fill, to make you a better than average logo!
  • Colours?.(if you dont know, write your favourite or team colours)
  • What kind of form?
  • What is the year of your club?
  • Any special Motives wishes?
  • Your banner/logo thread?
  • Other things you might want to add?(dont need to say glass effect. doh(: )

Then you post Normal kindness goes a long way. Dont go like this as an example "I want a logo!" "GIVE ME!" - Yes you might smile, but people actually do..

Click on the banner to get to the site. You can see all our graphic form this month in there !smiley
If you unsure, it might be worth the effort to use google translater(kinda) like DarkDragonzz. smiley

Deleted club 7 August 2011, 13:57
Hey all,

Myself and Satans Slayers have just started a new forum, designed for you to find a rival team and compete against them smiley Check it out below smiley

http://www.virtualmanager.com/forums/gb/the-rivals-forum

Deleted club 7 August 2011, 17:13
Hello VM! smiley

Yes I'm back! smiley The cheeky twelve year old you once knew is now fourteen and back on VM! WOO! Anyway alot has changed since i was last on VM! Forums are not being used as much as they used to be! I want to change that by introducing my new forum! If you are bored and want something new to do, I suggest you come to our forum and either chat around in the chat threads or try out some of our ace games!

Unfortunately it is not too active at the mo, so if you want to have fun and join in, please message me and invite your friends!

If you become active and contribute to the forum, mod and admin places are up for grabs!

Heres the link smiley

- http://www.virtualmanager.com/forums/gb/cool-stuff-d-d -

Internazionale Sanremo (AJ Nancekivell) 9 August 2011, 13:36
Like the UFWC, my new (unfinished) website with a new look on the history of the Premier League
http://upls.yolasite.com/

Deleted club 9 August 2011, 16:29
New Yorka wrote:
Hello VM! smiley

Yes I'm back! smiley The cheeky twelve year old you once knew is now fourteen and back on VM! WOO! Anyway alot has changed since i was last on VM! Forums are not being used as much as they used to be! I want to change that by introducing my new forum! If you are bored and want something new to do, I suggest you come to our forum and either chat around in the chat threads or try out some of our ace games!

Unfortunately it is not too active at the mo, so if you want to have fun and join in, please message me and invite your friends!

If you become active and contribute to the forum, mod and admin places are up for grabs!

Heres the link smiley

Deleted club 9 August 2011, 17:24
Wonderful Englishmen wrote:
Like the UFWC, my new (unfinished) website with a new look on the history of the Premier League
http://upls.yolasite.com/
Have you used an online hosting for that website, if so what is it???

Deleted club 9 August 2011, 17:32

Voluntas Victoriae (Rene) 10 August 2011, 15:56
Stuhrs Brygge Vikings wrote:
Hallo there, I heard a bird sing about it is hard to get quality logo/banners, because of not many "logo-designers". Even because I am from the Danish part of the game, I will help you.

Earlier this months I did make a private forum, some of you unfortunately haven't seen, or understand a fuzz about.(because it is Danish)

All you have to get graphic from me or Olympique De Vinding(we are two good designers), is to put some conditions with your banner/logo thread linked.

You can be smart and figure out that is where the most people post, or follow this go in to the Olympique De Vinding order page or My order page

Our conditions is as following! we need you to fill, to make you a better than average logo!
  • Colours?.(if you dont know, write your favourite or team colours)
  • What kind of form?
  • What is the year of your club?
  • Any special Motives wishes?
  • Your banner/logo thread?
  • Other things you might want to add?(dont need to say glass effect. doh(: )

Then you post Normal kindness goes a long way. Dont go like this as an example "I want a logo!" "GIVE ME!" - Yes you might smile, but people actually do..

Click on the banner to get to the site. You can see all our graphic form this month in there !smiley
If you unsure, it might be worth the effort to use google translater(kinda) like DarkDragonzz. smiley

South Kestevens XI (Frooney) 10 August 2011, 16:38
New Yorka wrote:
New Yorka wrote:
Hello VM! smiley

Heres the link smiley

ryanthelion (Ryan Micallef) 10 August 2011, 21:03