Forums

Miscellaneous

How Do YOU Train your players

Posted in General

Forest Fire (Marv) 16 October 2014, 18:59
my info is only what ive read on the forum and from the news posts.

I did a search on players doing just defence for example which only increase tackling on the new stats, and altho they may have scored a high 6 or more on the old training stats, on the new stats increases of only 30 or 40%. making a wastage of the rest of the train.

so im just putting 2 and 2 together.

Deleted club 16 October 2014, 19:00
Mighty Forest Fire wrote:
my info is only what ive read on the forum and from the news posts.

I did a search on players doing just defence for example, and altho they may have scored a high 6 or more on the old training stats, on the new stats increases of only 30 or 40%.

so im just putting 2 and 2 together.
Could you possibly point me in the direction of this then, either here or via mail. Im not fussed

Forest Fire (Marv) 16 October 2014, 19:05
you have a couple of players that have been trained on defending , look at the increase on the old stats ,. then look at the 40% on the new stats. will try and catch you on skype

Deleted club 16 October 2014, 19:08
Seems like training goes down to me not because they get bored but because they lack too many stats they need which is usually a consequence of training on the same two exercises too much. That's just way it looks to me. I think also having high stats in one thing and crazy low in another may have a part to play but now we got more to look at might not be that simple.

Deleted club 16 October 2014, 19:08
you have a couple of players that have been trained on defending , look at the increase on the old stats ,. then look at the 40% on the new stats. will try and catch you on skype
I know that, I told you guys smiley

I havent trained on defending for a while now but Ive noticed that most of my players are no badly trained than other players. I think this is because of the way the old stats were converted. This turned all well trained players into badly trained players. Im just working away at trying to put it right. Its going to take time, and most wont get there before they retire, but the young ones are sorted.

Do I know you on skype?

Deleted club 16 October 2014, 19:11
I have five trainers, one for each position and one spare (which I use for oldies atm).

I have a set routine which I stick to which has changed since the new stats have come into play more

Forest Fire (Marv) 16 October 2014, 19:11
yes altho i cant find you atm,

Marv

Deleted club 16 October 2014, 19:13
Marv
Ahh, the give away
smiley

Deleted club 16 October 2014, 19:15
See some people hammering their training on extreme as if they must do it every day which is completely insane if you ask me. You can watch the stats tumbling down. I bought players with less than 40% energy too tired to train and hitting very poor stats after starting off really good. Don't get the logic.

Whittall United (Grant) 16 October 2014, 19:18
Dukinfield FC wrote:
See some people hammering their training on extreme as if they must do it every day which is completely insane if you ask me. You can watch the stats tumbling down. I bought players with less than 40% energy too tired to train and hitting very poor stats after starting off really good. Don't get the logic.
This only works if you have the facilities and credits to do it.