Forums

Miscellaneous

How Do YOU Train your players

Posted in General

Deleted club 16 October 2014, 19:19
Krueger Krew wrote:
Dukinfield FC wrote:
See some people hammering their training on extreme as if they must do it every day which is completely insane if you ask me. You can watch the stats tumbling down. I bought players with less than 40% energy too tired to train and hitting very poor stats after starting off really good. Don't get the logic.
This only works if you have the facilities and credits to do it.
Indeed. I haven't done those facilities.

Understated Excellence (Messiah) 16 October 2014, 19:42
FC Blyski Atsiskaitymu wrote:
Understated Excellence wrote:
I think you will find it hard to give a definitive guide to training. Better off doing a cup of tea with style interview with three top managers and posting their answers and advice.
Already done that a long time ago, it went down well.
I suppose its fair to say that when I do an article I do it bloody well. But then again it tends to be well researched
Understated Excellence wrote:
Everybody has their own thoughts on what is best, posting the views of top managers may guide some in developing their own thought process.
BINGO! They finally get it
I know you did them before...I'm saying do them again but this time with the purpose of publishing them in your training guide(which could morph into an online vm magazine lol)

Deleted club 16 October 2014, 19:50
My thoughts on what is best are what wins matches that is what i play the game for. If i pay attention to enough details which is time consuming can get an idea of how well they are playing against other teams. Ideally by copying players that play well and changing stats on ones that don't should overall make my team better.

Training to sell though is not my strategy other than buying players that will be worth something when i done with them. If players aren't playing good enough then perhaps just need to buy better.

Rhythm FC (MMM) 16 October 2014, 21:45
Mighty Forest Fire wrote:
thats not what im saying.

Im saying better to train on something like aerobic atm, as if you train on defending and some of the others you are wasting and losing a load of any skills gained.

If your training new players , you can easily shape them the way you want later , however all players need to be fit , and other areas can be worked on once updates are done
Defending is not as useless as everyone makes it out to be smiley

To answer the OP, Currently I am training my players on an semi rigid regime which aims to get the maximum rating increase without degrading training scores

I'm using 5 trainers right now where 4 of them train certain positions and the other trains general. However, I am looking to trim the team down to 3 members once a few players are sold off.

Deleted club 16 October 2014, 21:52
I believe style of play and other adjustments in how you play your matches can have big difference on what stats you need to have. I reckon some tactics are more economical than others on needs but up against the better clubs it might be a lot harder.

IIf you play a passing style of play then players who can't pass wont be any use and if you play too much match of the season then stamina is going to be more important. That how i try to look at it anyway even though i haven't nailed anything down that's a good strategy.