Posted in General

Arsenäl FC (International Quad Champion) Forum moderator 8 February 2017, 03:38
Bayern Munich wrote:
Bolton Wanderers wrote:
Sachin United wrote:
I had a nice surprise when I just logged on smiley
Oh my...that super Cup win is nice smiley
The word you're looking for is "brutal", not "nice."

I would like to wish Finto a speedy recovery!
I don't think you know the meaning of the word speed Ben unless you are talking about the speed of a snail. Your players are very accustomed to that type of speed alright. As for me, well, my keeper is now in goal in tactic B Incase I ever happen to forget again in the future so I'm back on track already. Oh by the way Ben, I have won the double again twice in boring Scotland since your last write up plus the super cup too this time which I suppose is boring to you too. Just give me a shout whatever year you win it so I congratulate you smiley

Islanders (AD) 8 February 2017, 04:47
7-0

smiley

Arsenäl FC (International Quad Champion) Forum moderator 8 February 2017, 05:44
LiverpooI FC wrote:
7-0

smiley
Zzzz...selective reading. Do your job smiley

Bayern Munich (Benjamin) 8 February 2017, 20:54
LiverpooI FC wrote:
7-0

smiley
That's all I see, too. smiley

Bayern Munich (Benjamin) 23 February 2017, 21:14
*the camera shifts, catching Benjamin putting on his Tony mask*

Er, thanks for taking care of those, Benjamin, it is I, Tony, back again.

2017-04:

This week we start in The Netherlands where Sachin quickly follows his first double with his second double (league and cup). Is this guy the real deal?

In Scotland, Finto stunned everybody with a thrilling- wait, what? It was just a treble? An absolute collapse in the VMWC, you say? Maybe next season then.

In the USA, we caught up with Charles, phenomenal winner of MLS. Well, we tried to catch up with Charles, but he had just left for Russia for "the shower of champions", whatever that is. As a germaphobe, we were glad to hear that Charles is so concerned with proper hygiene.

Finally, we would like to congratulate bedebest on his phenomenal VMWC win.

Bayern Munich (Benjamin) 23 February 2017, 21:31
2017-05:

We start in Germany, where FC Nieuwegein managed to nick the DFB-Pokal. Well done.

Next we head to The Netherlands where Sach... wait... what? *coughs* Next we head to The Netherlands where FC Grant United won the league. Well done, well done.

Again with the Scotland. Again with the Finto league and cup double. Woo.

Next up, Turkey- ah, there you are Sachin! He won his third straight league and cup double. I'm beginning to think Sachin might be the best thing since sliced bread.

Finally, we finish up in the USA, where Charles has stunned the world with another league win. He is winning so much that he might even get sick of winning. Charles was planning on celebrating in Russia again, but was halted by the chaos in the airports.

Bayern Munich (Benjamin) 23 February 2017, 21:54
2017-06:

It was a good season for international teams in England, where Tottenham Hotspur won the league and Todmorden Harriers FC snuck the FA Cup.

Next we head to Germany, where Sachin won yet another league and cup double. It seems safe to say that the USA finally has a real manager. Wait just one second, I'm from the USA! What about m- ooooh. Oh. smiley

Next up- Portugal, where Afghanistan won the cup.

Back to Scotland where Finto, obsessed with doing everything in fours, lost in all four competitions. That's one way to do it, Finto! Lowestoft Town won the league. Big congratulations to him for his first league win!

We finish up in the USA, where Charles- not yet sick of winning- wins the league again, but was dropped by yet another sponsor. Look... Charles is a very successful businessman. Go sign him up- I'm going to give him a free commercial here- go sign him up today everybody!

Whittall United (Grant) 23 February 2017, 21:55
Cheers Ben smiley

Bayern Munich (Benjamin) 23 February 2017, 22:07
2017-07:

We start off in England where Tottenham Hotspur have won the league and cup double. I'll take "Unlikely Headlines" for 1000, Alex.

Next up, Germany, where FC Nieuwegein had an excellent league win.

Then off to The Netherlands where BOLTON WANDERERS WON THE LEAGUE!!! Paul's back, people!

Next up Portugal, where Afghanistan won the league cup for the second season running. Well done.

Then to Scotland, where Finto clawed back the league but couldn't manage to take the cup, which was won by Dunfermline Ath FC. I'd like to take a minute and recognize Finto's dedication to the role of accurately representing Arsenal by winning less and less trophies.

Finally, Sachin refused to go a season without winning a major trophy so he won the Super Cup from Div 2 just because.

Deleted club 23 February 2017, 22:44
Cheers Tony err I mean Ben.

It's been a nice run, sneaking in a top 10 ranking too smiley I hadn't realized it was 4 consecutive doubles, had to check and damn!!

Well done to everyone mentioned, and a big congratulations to Lowestoft Town & Bedebest.