Forums

Miscellaneous

Console Discussion

Posted in Off Topic

Deleted club 18 August 2010, 12:24
yeah but ps3 move is cheaper methinks and kinect is basically eye toy 3d. but on the other hand ps3 move looks like a dildo

Deleted club 18 August 2010, 18:40
Kinetic is kind of like EyeToy for the PS3. Plus, you're going to look like a total douche playing a shooting game or whatever by just holding an imaginary gun in your hands. At least with the Wii or PlayStation Move you are actually holding something so people will know what ou're doing smiley

I have a PS3, so i will be getting PlayStation Move. I already have the EyeToy camera as i use it as a mic for online games, much easier to use that a headset and you don't have to charge it up smiley. Move looks like it's going to be pretty cool, with Killzone 3 and such games all going to be Move compatible. As long as the games for it are good, people will buy it smiley. Besides, the controllers will be a real hit with the ladies smiley

Deleted club 18 August 2010, 19:22
Halo Reach is coming out in less than a month! It is going to be QUALITY.

Deleted club 18 August 2010, 19:42
XBOX 360 GRAPHICS ARE THE BEST ITS PROVEN BUT THE ps3 is better AT EVERYTHING ELSE appart from KNECT

Deleted club 19 August 2010, 12:25
The Annoying Kids FC wrote:
Halo Reach is coming out in less than a month! It is going to be QUALITY.
http://uk.videogames.games.yahoo.com/blog/article/14868/xbox-advert-rapped-for-using-ps3-footage.html
that should shut you up for a while

Deleted club 19 August 2010, 12:31
Sheba Town FC wrote:
No not really, it's just one game. And besides, I don't care about Final Fantasy. Still, 25 days till Reach!

Deleted club 19 August 2010, 12:39
Xbox is probally better for COD, cause the map packs come out like a month earlier, and there are more people online i think..

But i prefer the graphics on the ps3 and the controlls , seeing as i have a ps3.

Deleted club 19 August 2010, 16:00
The Annoying Kids FC wrote:
Sheba Town FC wrote:
No not really, it's just one game. And besides, I don't care about Final Fantasy. Still, 25 days till Reach!
That's going to be FAN-TAS-TIC!!!

Prepare for a MC and Cortana cameo smiley

Rhythm FC (MMM) 19 August 2010, 16:15
PS3 is very good, i got mine before it even came out in this country ... but sadly its broken now (YLOD) ... I was just on a rampage on Fifa 10 aswell, I ripped into the top ranked 100 players in the world, beating most of the top 20 or 30 players on my way

Deleted club 19 August 2010, 19:31
Helljumpers Academy wrote:
That's going to be FAN-TAS-TIC!!!

Prepare for a MC and Cortana cameo smiley
I'm pretty sure that Cortana will be in the game, and MC will probably make an appearance somewhere near the end.