Forums

Miscellaneous

Console Discussion

Posted in Off Topic

Unbelievable Jeff (Ryan) 17 August 2010, 17:50
PS3, free internet, and you can go on most websites, and we all know what ones are good for night time... eh, eh... smiley

Deleted club 17 August 2010, 17:52
AC Preemo wrote:
PS3, free internet, and you can go on most websites, and we all know what ones are good for night time... eh, eh... smiley
Dirty. Dirty boy smiley smiley

Unbelievable Jeff (Ryan) 17 August 2010, 18:24
smiley I'm on about BBC iPlayer you dirty minded git! smiley

Deleted club 17 August 2010, 18:28
Just out of curiosity... Who goes on BBC iPlayer at say 11pm? smiley

Deleted club 17 August 2010, 21:08
PS3

wish i'd got it instead of the 360

alternatively - get a big telly and decent computer system (graphics card v.important).
games are good viewing options are even better

Unbelievable Jeff (Ryan) 17 August 2010, 21:59
A Noob You Are wrote:
Just out of curiosity... Who goes on BBC iPlayer at say 11pm? smiley
Me!

If I have been at work or college, I catch up with Eastenders. smiley

Northampton Town (Josh) 17 August 2010, 23:16
PS3 is miles better, just live with it.

Deleted club 17 August 2010, 23:19
Sony fanboiii attack!!

Deleted club 18 August 2010, 11:51
Helljumpers Academy wrote:
In the end it should depend on the exclusives the X360 and PS3 offer. Today, the X360 "lost" the Mass Effect franchise exclusivity even though it was known that it would end up on the PS3 as well, since EA never publishes exclusively.

Personally the Halo franchise is way more interesting than say, Uncharted or God of War for me personally smiley

Never had a PSOne, PS2 or PS3 though smiley
Well ps3 has the upper hand with that as their console is more technally capable and i think that they were planning to put crysis (a well established pc fps) on to it even though it required some beastley computing requirements. But now i guess the platform wars is about whether 'move' or 'kinect' will kick off really.

Deleted club 18 August 2010, 12:15
Sheba Town FC wrote:
But now i guess the platform wars is about whether 'move' or 'kinect' will kick off really.
Kinect is launching sometime in November from what I've heard, and it looks awesome. I probably won't bother getting it, because it's pretty expensive. But nevertheless, I think it could be a real winner...