Forums

Miscellaneous

Console Discussion

Posted in Off Topic

Deleted club 19 May 2010, 17:26
Ps3 is miles better and i have both a Ps3 and a Xbox yet i'd say the ps3 is better

Deleted club 2 June 2010, 00:43
PS3. Xbox costs for online and WILL break after a while

Deleted club 2 June 2010, 13:44
Xbox 360 all the way. Xbox live may cost money but it's awesome + you get better exclusive games on xbox, Halo has gotta be the main one along with Fable and Forza

Deleted club 2 June 2010, 14:06
PS3 cause sony make a massive loss on each PS3 they make. So PS3 haters if you really hate PS3 you would buy loads just so that Sony plummet in there profit margin.

Deleted club 2 June 2010, 14:58
The Annoying Kids FC wrote:
Xbox 360 all the way. Xbox live may cost money but it's awesome + you get better exclusive games on xbox, Halo has gotta be the main one along with Fable and Forza
But the new kid has an xbox

Deleted club 2 June 2010, 20:01
EARLIOS wrote:
Hes also got a ps3
but his ps3 isnt online ...thank god

Deleted club 2 June 2010, 20:11
EARLIOS wrote:
Oh yeah, s*** I just remembered. Thankfully he doesn't know my Xbox live name. Aarrongance is the only person who could make the xbox un-cool, with all of his cockyness and d**kheadedness.

Deleted club 17 August 2010, 16:17
Games Com started today... New Halo: Reach trailer!

Deleted club 17 August 2010, 17:36
PS3 is better value for money. Free online, games are just a tad cheaper sometimes and the graphics are just as good as on Xbox. Xbox Live is obviously better than PSN, it has to be if you're paying £40 a month. The only downfall with having slightly more players on Xbox is that you always get that one kid or a group of kids on Call of Duty of whatever, and they just ruin the fun for everyone smiley True, you get that on PS3 as well, but you see more of it on Xbox than PS3.

And now... Oblivion. That is such a beast game smiley

Deleted club 17 August 2010, 17:46
In the end it should depend on the exclusives the X360 and PS3 offer. Today, the X360 "lost" the Mass Effect franchise exclusivity even though it was known that it would end up on the PS3 as well, since EA never publishes exclusively.

Personally the Halo franchise is way more interesting than say, Uncharted or God of War for me personally smiley

Never had a PSOne, PS2 or PS3 though smiley