Will Vinny ever win a trophy?

Posted in Locked Threads

BenSaunders Foundation (Charlie Saunders) 25 May 2019, 19:56
Young Boys Bath wrote:
The Goon Squad wrote:
Young Boys Bath wrote:
The Goon Squad wrote:
Young Boys Bath wrote:
Just about to buy a big money 15 year old anyway- easy money...
I know you bidding 8.8m
Cheeky attempt to outbid me haha
Hahaha to bump you
That’s harsh-straight back on sale anyway

The Goon Squad (Very) 25 May 2019, 19:58
Young Boys Bath wrote:
Young Boys Bath wrote:
The Goon Squad wrote:
Young Boys Bath wrote:
The Goon Squad wrote:
Young Boys Bath wrote:
Just about to buy a big money 15 year old anyway- easy money...
I know you bidding 8.8m
Cheeky attempt to outbid me haha
Hahaha to bump you
That’s harsh-straight back on sale anyway
This is general forum please refrain from advertising

The Goon Squad (Very) 25 May 2019, 20:05
I thought about this earlier but I was busy and forgot, but title to this thread says "Will Vinny ever win a trophy?" but the op acknowledges that I've got 5 NCC's smiley

Arsenäl FC (International Quad Champion) Forum moderator 25 May 2019, 20:26
Just go and win a top league vinny or 1 of the domestic cups. Are ya able? smiley but serious though, this thread has been a pretty weak debate... Ptf v trophies smiley

The Goon Squad (Very) 25 May 2019, 20:32
Arsenäl FC wrote:
Just go and win a top league vinny or 1 of the domestic cups. Are ya able? smiley but serious though, this thread has been a pretty weak debate... Ptf v trophies smiley
Come on Finto ffs WCTF vs trophies

The guy decided because I haven't the accolades to match my club, he'll try and belittle me, but people can see how well I do, people can see how helpful I am, people looking see how much of achievement I've made in the last 13 weeks since I've been back, you know I will keep on about because I'm very proud of earning over 120m in 13 weeks

When I can be arsed I'm gonna sit around and work exactly how much I've spent on my team + what I have in the bank, and NOT counting overheads. I'm gonna look at my net amount

The Tadic Zone (Ryan) 25 May 2019, 20:35
And this all started from me saying I was back smiley But to be fair, Vinny could win a league if he wanted to but I think he is making money at the moment instead of spending it.

Arsenäl FC (International Quad Champion) Forum moderator 25 May 2019, 20:35
Damn it... I was looking for a rise from ya smiley I'm just kidding about vinny.

The Goon Squad (Very) 25 May 2019, 20:37
Arsenäl FC wrote:
Just go and win a top league vinny or 1 of the domestic cups. Are ya able? smiley
If I sold up and reaped back every credit I've put on my players, I could go for a few cups, but it isn't sustainable, so what's the point, I'm going to get a sustainable club before I even attempt to do anything, I've set my goal for the new year and ain't no body gonna change that.

I know EXACTLY how to succeed and I'm going to, but shower boys is gonna have to wait.

The Goon Squad (Very) 25 May 2019, 20:38
Arsenäl FC wrote:
Damn it... I was looking for a rise from ya smiley I'm just kidding about vinny.
Finto that's not me anymore mate, I've grew up can't no bady piss me off to that degree any more

The Goon Squad (Very) 25 May 2019, 20:39
The Tadic Zone wrote:
And this all started from me saying I was back smiley But to be fair, Vinny could win a league if he wanted to but I think he is making money at the moment instead of spending it.
Well come back again smiley I Appreciate them words smiley