Forums

Miscellaneous

Invading Germany

Posted in General

The Goon Squad (Very) 2 June 2019, 10:33
Understated Excellence wrote:
It's why we're friend's we agreed that we Add each other and chat about players smiley

Intoxicated FC (abc) 2 June 2019, 13:43
I'll come to Germany why not.

Leicester Fosse (Ian) 2 June 2019, 16:16
Lets do it. Germany it is. I need to buy some more players, I got busy with exams the last 2 weeks

The Goon Squad (Very) 2 June 2019, 17:13
Lovely

Your request to join a new league has been processed. Your club is now playing in Division 2, Group 1

The Goon Squad (Very) 2 June 2019, 17:15
Finto you lucky bugger

Arsenäl FC (International Quad Champion) Forum moderator 2 June 2019, 17:41
The Goon Squad wrote:
Finto you lucky bugger
Pain in the ass...trust me. Didn't expect to get a place in top division. Will no doubt finish bottom. Will try and reserve energy for training as best as i can but it's going to be tough to have players at 100%

The Goon Squad (Very) 2 June 2019, 17:46
Arsenäl FC wrote:
The Goon Squad wrote:
Finto you lucky bugger
Pain in the ass...trust me. Didn't expect to get a place in top division. Will no doubt finish bottom. Will try and reserve energy for training as best as i can but it's going to be tough to have players at 100%
Blah blah blah, be thankful your gonna get gate money, and when you get relegated try from in my division if I survive myself

Arsenäl FC (International Quad Champion) Forum moderator 2 June 2019, 18:24
The Goon Squad wrote:
Arsenäl FC wrote:
The Goon Squad wrote:
Finto you lucky bugger
Blah blah blah, be thankful your gonna get gate money, and when you get relegated try from in my division if I survive myself
What are you blah blah blah about? smiley

I'll probably get a rough estimate of 1m extra credits from moving. Personally, I don't care about that. I'm more interested in my players training scores and when i come 16th, we will be in the same division and group should you survive.

The Goon Squad (Very) 2 June 2019, 18:26
Arsenäl FC wrote:
The Goon Squad wrote:
Arsenäl FC wrote:
The Goon Squad wrote:
Finto you lucky bugger

I'll probably get a rough estimate of 1m extra credits from moving. Personally, I don't care about that. I'm more interested in my players training scores and when i come 16th, we will be in the same division and group should you survive.
Isn't it 13th and 15th that go div 2 lg1

Arsenäl FC (International Quad Champion) Forum moderator 2 June 2019, 18:44
The Goon Squad wrote:
Arsenäl FC wrote:
The Goon Squad wrote:
Arsenäl FC wrote:
The Goon Squad wrote:
Finto you lucky bugger

Isn't it 13th and 15th that go div 2 lg1
No mate... https://www.virtualmanager.com/clubs/829224/history