Forums

Miscellaneous

What are you working towards?

Posted in General

Coptic Titans (Papyrus Skeptical) 12 December 2019, 19:47
My main aim when returning to the game in April this year was to upgrade stadium from 20,000 to 64,000 this as been achieved ( thought I get a quick brag in ) hoping the team I have aged between 18 -20 will progress to div 2 next year where I can build a base for an assault at div 1 in the year after next ....

Coptic Titans (Papyrus Skeptical) 12 December 2019, 22:30
Whittall United wrote:
Aim is to have a side play in the top division made from my home-grown players, upto div 5 smiley
That's setting the bar ridiculously high nevertheless I wish you luck

Copper Ridge FC (Manager of Copper Ridge FC) 13 December 2019, 02:12
My goal is now to play USA Division 1 (Major League Soccer). Should be no problem as I am in Division 2 with a bunch of 23-25 y/o starters. Also, maybe break top 100 (at least top 200).

Whittall United (Grant) 13 December 2019, 11:53
Coptic Titans wrote:
Whittall United wrote:
Aim is to have a side play in the top division made from my home-grown players, upto div 5 smiley
That's setting the bar ridiculously high nevertheless I wish you luck
Ive won a couple of top leagues and cups, trained youths, gone oldie, value jumped and flipped players.
Ive played this game pretty much every way, other than this, so why not and it suits the time i have to invest into the game smiley

Magic Monkeys (Josh) 13 December 2019, 12:19
Whittall United wrote:
Looks like you might be reaching the dizzy heights of Division 4 shortly!

Whittall United (Grant) 13 December 2019, 12:33
Magic Monkeys wrote:
Whittall United wrote:
Looks like you might be reaching the dizzy heights of Division 4 shortly!
Damn you, you just cursed it, take it back smiley

Bradford P A (michael hirst) 13 December 2019, 12:54
there is so many different leagues in different countries to compare how I am doing so ill just continue building better team and facilities ill get to the top league in England some time next year.

The Dark Carnival (Orzel) 14 December 2019, 11:05
Johns Army wrote:
Absolutely nothing, I go around in circles with my team & play style smiley
You've been achieving your goal for years then, maybe time to set a new one smiley

Lowood Mohicans (Ewan) 14 December 2019, 20:52
About a year ago I was competing in top divisions and winning a few cup competitions, but didn't have much cash. I didn't think it was sustainable so I sold up to build up cash. I'm aiming to get back to the top divisions,but with cash in the bank to fund player purchases. I'll also look to build up the supporting infrastructure - I've already upgraded the medical department and will increase stadium capacity to 64K.

SuDoku AFC (Crew Member of the year) Crew 15 December 2019, 15:07
Bayern Munich wrote:
Magic Monkeys wrote:
What is the closest you’ve been to number 1 and do you think you are back on the right path towards it now?
He's been #2, and no, with that team he's not back on track. smiley
Well ... = I must still be doing something right ...

> https://www.virtualmanager.com/cups/2/history
(The weakest team to ever win the VM WC?)