Forums

Miscellaneous

How to make millions on new youths

Posted in General

Final Whistle (join) 24 October 2019, 14:57
I'm gonna try this once I get to Expanded training facility. But I'll need 10.5M to upgrade to Vman Lab.
Unless it could it be done on LTF and without training them at extreme( as I noticed there I get very bad trainings on extreme each Sunday).

SuDoku AFC (Crew Member of the year) Crew 28 March 2020, 15:57

Newcastle U FC (Rolf Bergström) 28 March 2020, 20:14
Wonderful, if this is true it is superb news and well done Dennis (or whoever) made this happen. It is certainly high time since this was flagged up by myself and others many many months ago as a clear case of unfairness. If you translate the Danish comments in the forum cited, it is quite clear that they themselves understand it is cheating non Danish-speaking players by, amongst other things, giving them restricted information on which young players are more likely to be talented and hence valuable.

Sense prevails and thank you to all those who have just "evened the playing field". My appreciation. Well done.

Rolf

FC Scol (Charlie) 28 March 2020, 22:30
smiley

Final Whistle (join) 5 May 2020, 23:03
Arsenäl FC wrote:
Whittall United wrote:
Great info Finto, just one issue im seeing, now you have essentially told everybody, will prices not fall if everybody is on it, cause you have essentially now created the supply, but is there a demand smiley

I can see how a few doing it will be profitable, but is this not basically gonna go down a route the jumpers went, every man and his dog jumped on it, me included, and the prices did start to drop.

If you're happy to give everyone your trade secret, then good man smiley
That's what I'm hoping for smiley because it's not my trade secret, it's somebody elses smiley
Is it someone from this list?

Arsenäl FC (International Quad Champion) Forum moderator 6 May 2020, 00:14
FC Viitorul Constanta wrote:
Arsenäl FC wrote:
Whittall United wrote:
Great info Finto, just one issue im seeing, now you have essentially told everybody, will prices not fall if everybody is on it, cause you have essentially now created the supply, but is there a demand smiley

I can see how a few doing it will be profitable, but is this not basically gonna go down a route the jumpers went, every man and his dog jumped on it, me included, and the prices did start to drop.

If you're happy to give everyone your trade secret, then good man smiley
That's what I'm hoping for smiley because it's not my trade secret, it's somebody elses smiley
Is it someone from this list?
No. Not sure why you thought it might be. The guy i was referring about quit not long after this thread was created smiley

Final Whistle (join) 6 May 2020, 00:20
Cause I saw some of the people on the 'interested' list for multiple youth that have less than 5 trainings they found on VMANInfo, as did I to be fair. And that for a while now, and I'm sure it's just a small fraction of people using vmaninfo to scout for untrained youth with high potential using the method you described smiley

Arsenäl FC (International Quad Champion) Forum moderator 6 May 2020, 00:37
FC Viitorul Constanta wrote:
Cause I saw some of the people on the 'interested' list for multiple youth that have less than 5 trainings they found on VMANInfo, as did I to be fair. And that for a while now, and I'm sure it's just a small fraction of people using vmaninfo to scout for untrained youth with high potential using the method you described smiley
Untrained youths don't show up on vmaninfo. The clubs in the link might not necessarily of found the youth in question via vmaninfo but could of been listed in the forums after training for example. There are not many international youth traders and to my belief, not many international managers use vman info...some do but not that many. I can tell you now that many danish managers use it. 1 international manager who made millions from youths used it as a guide for player sale prices. Like i said, he has quit now.

GG St Mirren (GG) 6 May 2020, 14:59
This just tells me "You have used 10/10 player searches available once an hour" despite never having used it before???.

Arsenäl FC (International Quad Champion) Forum moderator 6 May 2020, 15:16
GG St Mirren wrote:
This just tells me "You have used 10/10 player searches available once an hour" despite never having used it before???.
It's like that for people who haven't donated anything to the website. Nevertheless, give it some time and try again later but yes 10 searches in an hour for free or unlimited searches for those who donate.