Forums

Miscellaneous

Feel stuck in the game

Posted in General

Zug United (Silas) 10 September 2022, 09:09
I've ramped up my youth team. Secured myself a senior team to progress in divisions. Setup training and upgraded facilities.

I can't really see what I can other than wait for games.

It that it, or what can I do to progress? I want to "grind" and move forward a bit faster ;-)

FORTHEWIN (Ryan Thompson) 10 September 2022, 12:25
Buy and sell players, keep looking on rhe auction for relatively cheap players then flip them for profit

SuDoku AFC (Crew Member of the year) Crew 10 September 2022, 12:58
FORTHEWIN wrote:
Buy and sell players, keep looking on rhe auction for relatively cheap players then flip them for profit
= This is the way to progress faster in this game.
It is more difficult than it used to be due to changes in the game economy and the fact that more managers are "at it" than there used to be, but still, it is the way forward if you have the time and dedication to work hard

Final Whistle (join) 10 September 2022, 15:17
Zug United wrote:
I've ramped up my youth team. Secured myself a senior team to progress in divisions. Setup training and upgraded facilities.

It that it, or what can I do to progress? I want to "grind" and move forward a bit faster ;-)
No offence but I would not have signed a single player in your team, last time I rejoined I had an average team of 50 with old players and made money on them while also really progression. With an average of 30 you'll struggle in 4th division or 5th depending on country.
Read the noobs guide and practice the 'buy cheap on auction, sell higher on TL' mentality.
as long as Auction price + Salary < TL price you're going to do fine, the better the margin the better players you should buy. Stick with under 31 for retirement purpose but you can start with older if you don't have enough cash.
I spent around 2-3M over the course of one season and got even 60 rated players with the profits at the end. Overall in 2-3 weeks I made 600k profits with a few players left in the last season when I couldn't join any league because I had too few players, so even got another 1-200k, don't remember as I didn't login for a long time.

FORTHEWIN (Ryan Thompson) 10 September 2022, 16:48
Zug United wrote:

How much dosh you got

US Badolato (USB) 10 September 2022, 19:15
Hi Zug smiley

Welcome to the game. Here is a link to the ''noob'' bible as they call it. it gives some good tips on how to become a better club.
As mentioned above, trading is key. How i did in the start was trading with my starting 11. Buying players that can make u climb in the divions and earn money on tickets while trading them. When u sell one for 100k profit u buy a new one. I would advise having a backup in the team.

Regarding your youth team. you need like 2 gold or 3 gold stars training ground to really develop players. Therefore i would advise finding youths at like 21-23 age. They can play u up the youth divions until they become 24. Thereby you can earn money on tickets with them as well.

https://www.virtualmanager.com/forums/topics/1224095-the-noob-bible-2021-edition

There are many ways to do it in this game. Find your own smiley