Forums

Miscellaneous

Banners/Logo tutorials

Posted in Banners/logos

Whittall United (Grant) 24 December 2014, 00:16
Im downloading cc, i think its the latest version, comes with a crack.

Deleted club 24 December 2014, 00:17
Grants Troops wrote:
Im downloading cc, i think its the latest version, comes with a crack.
I've actually never heard of it, can you mail me a link? smiley

Manningham FC (HD) 24 December 2014, 09:05
Gimp I've found is my favourite, ive tried the others but Gimp suits my needs smiley

Johns Army (John) Forum moderator 24 December 2014, 12:31
Photofiltre - Simple and easy to use pretty much straight away and once you learn more advanced things which you will you can make some nice designs smiley

(I use Photofiltre) Sort of things you can do below.

http://www.virtualmanager.com/forums/topics/1093772-johns-army-recently-made-banners-logos
http://www.virtualmanager.com/forums/topics/1088437-johns-army-my-favourite-banner-creations

Whittall United (Grant) 24 December 2014, 18:39
I had a little go trying to make a logo earlier, must say i have a bigger appreciation for what you do, its not easy smiley

The Dark Carnival (Orzel) 24 December 2014, 19:21
Grants Troops wrote:
I had a little go trying to make a logo earlier, must say i have a bigger appreciation for what you do, its not easy smiley
smiley One of the first ones I made (below) took me four hours to do! I could make the exact same logo in about 5 minutes now. It's practice, practice, practice, there's no shortcut I'm afraid mate! Like I said yesterday, don't give up, watch the tutorials, and you will pick it up. I still learn new things every day and I've been doing it for about 3 years or so.

Johns Army (John) Forum moderator 24 December 2014, 21:52
Looking at that now Tom 4 hours too do... Looks like you just got an image and stuck text on it smiley

At one stage we were all new to "Graphic making" takes time to learn everyone don't expect to be good straight away all you new people wanting to have ago at designing smiley

Johns Army (John) Forum moderator 24 December 2014, 21:54
Grants Troops wrote:
What program did you use Grant? smiley

Whittall United (Grant) 24 December 2014, 22:41
Johns Army wrote:
Grants Troops wrote:
Photoshop cc, couldnt work out how to import an image, only had 30 mins on it though

Deleted club 24 December 2014, 22:48
Grants Troops wrote:
Johns Army wrote:
Grants Troops wrote:
Photoshop cc, couldnt work out how to import an image, only had 30 mins on it though
Google some beginner tutorials! smiley