Forums

Miscellaneous

FAQ "Is Premium required to do well in this game?"

Posted in General

SuDoku AFC (Crew Member of the year) Crew 14 November 2013, 22:35
Answer:

There are currently (9.30pm 14/11/13) no clubs in the top Vifa rank #100 without Premium.

There is one culb in the top #200 and one more in the top #300 (but he sold up as his previous subscription ended and is dropping like a stone with a team of kids.)

There are only 6 clubs (- those two included) in the top #500.

There are a total (those 6 included) of 72 clubs in the top #1000 without Premium.

Depending upon what your version of "doing well" is... - it would appear that to be successful, in terms of #Vifa ranking at least, you probably do need Premium to get to the top.

The Dark Carnival (Orzel) 14 November 2013, 22:45
Yep, it is possible to do well without premium.

Carl (Park Lions) smashed it and made it to the Prem (and stayed there I believe) without Premium, but it is very very hard to do so.

Deleted club 14 November 2013, 22:50
Hail To The Redskins wrote:

Carl (Park Lions) smashed it and made it to the Prem (and stayed there I believe) without Premium, but it is very very hard to do so.
And you lose money because of the low amount of C you get from games smiley

Deleted club 14 November 2013, 22:53
Without premium, its possible to be number 1 vifa rank and have enough money for WCTF and 120k stands, although you wouldn't be able to upgrade, but, it's a million times harder.

Leicester Fosse (Ian) 14 November 2013, 23:47
Noroma wrote:
Hail To The Redskins wrote:

And you lose money because of the low amount of C you get from games smiley
He player flipped to stay afloat.

Perinthos (ReallyOldGuy) 15 November 2013, 01:29
Leicester Legends FC wrote:
He player flipped to stay afloat.
Premium managers get more money from bigger stadiums, better training facilities and youth players. Non-premium players have to make a trading profit to compete. I'm currently non-premium. At some point I'm going to hit a ceiling and then I'm going to have to choose between going premium or quitting.

SuDoku AFC (Crew Member of the year) Crew 14 July 2015, 20:53

An update to this old thread...:

As of today (14/7/15) the highest #ranked club without Premium is Mulles Moslere at #345.

There are 8 more clubs without Premium in the top #500 and 24 more in the top 1,000
- so that makes a total of 33 in the top #1,000.

Of these, 2 appear to have "given up playing (& paying!)" and are dropping down the rankings like stones & the majority of these clubs have had Premium at some point in the past - with the notable exception of Mulles Moslere - which appears to be a completely "Premiumless" club - and is therefore doing exceptionally well indeed!

I would suggest that is very very difficult to get to the higher levels of the game without Premium - and probably now impossible to reach the actual top (in terms of rankings at least).

FC Stoke (Rich) 14 July 2015, 23:52
So Park Lions (Carl) who didn't have premium now has premium because it was too hard to get any higher & sustain it without premium...

SuDoku AFC (Crew Member of the year) Crew 4 January 2018, 00:12
As of today, the highest ranked club without Premium is:
Much Better Gunners at #298
There are no others in the top #500.

I think these results confirm that you probably do need Premium to get to the very top of this game - although I can say for sure that it is possible to get into (and remain in) a top Division without.
- It's hard work and takes a lot of player trading to make up the money you can't get from increased gate receipts - but it is achievable smiley

https://www.virtualmanager.com/clubs/1068928/press_releases/124542

Is Your Motherwell (rob) 6 January 2018, 09:29
premium is so cheap tbh i cant see how someone that can afford a computer and afford internet subscription cant afford premium