Forums

Miscellaneous

Forum Use

Posted in General

tspurs (W M K) 10 February 2018, 00:57
So sad, hardly anyone comments on anything anymore! Is there any way of getting this aspect of the game back to life!? There used to be great debate, comments, ideas and banter/humour in this forum but now it's nearly dead! Come on Managers, lets hear what you think!

Whittall United (Grant) 10 February 2018, 09:48
There's generally less users now, until that changes, it will remain this way unfortunately.

Arsenäl FC (International Quad Champion) Forum moderator 10 February 2018, 16:19
Bring back Penny smiley

The Wrecking Crew (Gonzo) 10 February 2018, 16:34
Arsenäl FC wrote:
Bring back Penny smiley
Don`t know if you`re kidding or not, but I said that a long time ago. The boards were certainly more lively when she was around. And in her defense, she was a very helpful manager when it came to newbies asking questions. I just think there were some guys here that couldn`t deal with a female knowing more about the game than they did. And those same people that used to ride her constantly are nowhere to be found today. I thought she was great....for the game in general.

Lowood Mohicans (Ewan) 10 February 2018, 21:05
+1

A Z Magma (floki) 10 February 2018, 21:08
what happened to her?

Whittall United (Grant) 10 February 2018, 21:15
She was given a lengthy forum ban.

Lowood Mohicans (Ewan) 10 February 2018, 21:24
Couldn't say for sure but I felt that she was the victim of some fairly nasty comments, which were little to do with the Vman game. So, perhaps that was a factor. Personally, she was around when I first started and provided support, advice and encouragement to a noobie. And, she was a presence of forums.

Not the only prominent personality that's gone missing in recent years - it is a shame that we appear to have lost that aspect of the game.

Vinovia FC (Anita) 11 February 2018, 21:35
Whittall United wrote:
She was given a lengthy forum ban.
For what reason? I can see nothing in her latest forum activity to warrant a 20year+ ban.

Summy rangers FC (Butsy boy) 11 February 2018, 21:44
get rid off the English mods for a start the get free vm yet offer nothing to the game