Forums

Miscellaneous

Bad sportsman or good strategy.

Posted in General

Ipswich Town Allstars (Dunx Adams) 16 February 2019, 16:38
The team I am about to play in the Super Cup Semi final just bought 3 of my best players 20 minutes before the game. I see he also did this to the team he played in the quarter final.
It was my decision to leave my players listed, in fact i raised there prices yesterday by 5M each, so I am not complaining. However what does everyone think of a player who will do this in order to win?

CoventryAllStars (Simon Lippitt ) 16 February 2019, 16:43
It's a bit of both. If there on the list anyone can buy them lol

Bolton Wanderers (Paul) Forum moderator 16 February 2019, 16:45
The last team that mentioned it got forum banned for a week ...so be careful smiley not against the rules and expensive for him but possibly morally questionable. It would certainly cheapen the victory for me

Ipswich Town Allstars (Dunx Adams) 16 February 2019, 16:47
Ooh ok. Didnt realise it was a taboo subject sorry. Please remove if it is against the rules.

Understated Excellence (Messiah) 16 February 2019, 16:54
I'm waiting for Vinny to buy mine before our match

Bolton Wanderers (Paul) Forum moderator 16 February 2019, 17:04
Understated Excellence wrote:
I'm waiting for Vinny to buy mine before our match
smiley good luck with that

Arsenal (Emil) Crew 16 February 2019, 17:21
The last guy got a forum ban because of the language he used not for asking what people thought about the strategy smiley

Yorkshire Knights FC (Jamie) 16 February 2019, 19:17
Deffo bad sportsmanship, your players were transfer listed so obviously it’s within the rules but spending stupid money just to disadvantage your opponent minutes before kick off is a low blow

Black Rock Shooter (Debunoas) 16 February 2019, 19:21
I hope he does it again in the final but loses anyway

Arsenäl FC (International Quad Champion) Forum moderator 17 February 2019, 02:24
Black Rock Shooter wrote:
I hope he does it again in the final but loses anyway
Doubt he'll lose...can't really understand how his opponent won the other semi final with only 16% possession smiley