Forums

Miscellaneous

Bad sportsman or good strategy.

Posted in General

Black Rock Shooter (Debunoas) 17 February 2019, 04:52
Yeah I checked his opponent after I sent my reply and was like, oh... maybe not

Port Vale F C (James) 17 February 2019, 10:17
I've done it in the past, if you're playing a team with 11 players, and their goalkeeper is listed at a price you know you can sell him for again, buy the goalkeeper and change your instructions to shoot on sight....

Yorkshire Knights FC (Jamie) 17 February 2019, 10:18
Port Vale F C wrote:
I've done it in the past, if you're playing a team with 11 players, and their goalkeeper is listed at a price you know you can sell him for again, buy the goalkeeper and change your instructions to shoot on sight....
Edited BW

Ipswich Town Allstars (Dunx Adams) 17 February 2019, 16:50
He paid me 65M for those three players. Then he immediately put them on 24 hour auction. They just sold for 35M making hima net loss of 30M for my three players. He did something similar in the previous round. Therefore His Super Cup win which has won him 5M prize money has been quite a loss making business.
I am further smiling because I bought two of those players myself for half what he paid me for yesterday!

Bad Sportsman or good strategy?

In my opinion a very bad strategy smiley

Leicester Fosse (Ian) 17 February 2019, 17:03
It's a pathetic strategy when you know you're gonna make a massive loss on those players. If you think you'll break even then I'm all for it, but to me it just seems like he doesn't trust his own ability to win fairly so has to resort to that.

Ipswich Town Allstars (Dunx Adams) 17 February 2019, 17:04
He lost 40M on the five players he bought and sold this week, from Myself and Rhythm. I hope I can play him again next week smiley

Real Madrid CF (Tak for nu - Presse udsendt) 17 February 2019, 17:10
I would say it's bad sportsmanship, terrible business and a winning strategy. Even though he seems quite satisfied in his profile name, he can't feel much satisfaction by winning the Super Cup on behalf of two amputated teams.

Gaining +20m on a match you might not have won anyway is not too bad tho smiley

I'll be sure to list my players at 80m if I meet him next season. Perhaps he'll take that bait as well smiley

CF Galacticos (Dan) 17 February 2019, 18:04
they say you can't put a price on glory but apparently all it takes is a 35.5mil hit to the credit balance, I currently have 34mil in the bank so next season I'll be able to afford a super cup win smiley

The New Champion (Daniel) 17 February 2019, 18:28
I think its fine, if your players are listed than the titels means nothing for you, i dont get How people can say its bad sportsmanship. If i got that amount of credits and really wanted the titel i would maybe have done the same.

You earned alot og credits and i think thats the reason why you transferslist them?

So i think both of you wins on it, he get the titel he really want and you earn tons of credit smiley

Yorkshire Knights FC (Jamie) 17 February 2019, 18:54
The New Champion wrote:
I think its fine, if your players are listed than the titels means nothing for you, i dont get How people can say its bad sportsmanship. If i got that amount of credits and really wanted the titel i would maybe have done the same.

You earned alot og credits and i think thats the reason why you transferslist them?

So i think both of you wins on it, he get the titel he really want and you earn tons of credit smiley
They’re listed so he was fully within his rights to buy the players, but that does not mean it’s not foul tactics to do so. He didn’t want the players himself, he just wanted his opponent not to have the players which is the part that makes it questionable