Forums

Miscellaneous

Brexit: Pantomime season ...

Posted in Off Topic

Lateside united (KK) 18 March 2019, 21:56
No Pukki No Party wrote:
So youve dodged tax but have the audacity to complain about immigrants who actually contribute to society... unbelievable.
Shut up you Edited Arsenäl FC most of them are claiming for kids that don't even live here. Plus the sending money back home so it's not getting put back in to economy. The here trying to live as cheap as possible go down to your local Morris ons the dirty scrubbers are waiting for for price reduction on fresh stuff all to save money to send back

The Dark Carnival (Orzel) 18 March 2019, 22:23
Lateside united wrote:
No Pukki No Party wrote:
So youve dodged tax but have the audacity to complain about immigrants who actually contribute to society... unbelievable.
Shut up you Edited Arsenäl FC most of them are claiming for kids that don't even live here. Plus the sending money back home so it's not getting put back in to economy. The here trying to live as cheap as possible go down to your local Morris ons the dirty scrubbers are waiting for for price reduction on fresh stuff all to save money to send back
Oh dear. You really are embarassing. Tax dodging costs the economy more than half of the total amount we spend on benefits. The vast majority of the benefit spend is on pensions.

The child tax bit youre banging on about regarding kids overseas represents 0.26% of all child benefit claimed and total cost is 34 million. Tax dodging shysters like you cost the economy 34 BILLION per year. You vastly exaggerate the numbers to claim 'most' when in fact it is a tiny minority.

This country you want to protect so badly, you do absolutely nothing for and contribute nothing towards. Its people like you destroying the fabric of society. Child poverty rising, pensioners dying because they cant afford to heat their homes and Edited Arsenäl FC like you dodging tax and blaming everybody else for problems you are causing. Pathetic excuse for a 'man'. You cry about grooming gangs whilst simultaneously witholding money that could go towards keeping police on our streets and you dont understand the idiocy of that?

Its quite amusing youre whinging about people trying to live as cheaply as possible when youre the biggest scrounger going. Bet youll be claiming your pension when its due despite contributing precisely nothing towards it.

The only parasite draining society round here is you.

Arsenäl FC (International Quad Champion) Forum moderator 18 March 2019, 22:52
No more warnings...keep the tone nice.

A Tribe Called Quest (xx) 19 March 2019, 00:27
Lateside united wrote:
Quite frankly pathetic.

A Tribe Called Quest (xx) 19 March 2019, 00:30

A Tribe Called Quest (xx) 19 March 2019, 00:31
Lateside united wrote:
good idea let's have more stabbings more child grooming gangs more terror attacks.its dogooders like you that's the problem. Do you know my child got told off at school singing blah blah Black sheep apparently it's racist.. Country's gone mad and its heading for cival war
You're so narrow minded it's ridiculous. Do some proper research before making such stupid statements (and I don't mean trawling Tommy Robinson's hate mongering videos).

Lateside united (KK) 19 March 2019, 10:25
A Tribe Called Quest wrote:
Lateside united wrote:
good idea let's have more stabbings more child grooming gangs more terror attacks.its dogooders like you that's the problem. Do you know my child got told off at school singing blah blah Black sheep apparently it's racist.. Country's gone mad and its heading for cival war
You're so narrow minded it's ridiculous. Do some proper research before making such stupid statements (and I don't mean trawling Tommy Robinson's hate mongering videos).
it's not hate mongering he's giving us facts the BBC cover up so you doo gooders believe any poo your told your brainwashed my friend and probably paying to be by paying TV licence fee every year something else the cant make you pay. We're becoming weak because too many people do as the told

Lateside united (KK) 19 March 2019, 10:39

Bolton Wanderers (Paul) Forum moderator 19 March 2019, 12:58
A reminder of the rules

The International Forum Rules

Section 1 - Conduct

1.1 - As per Game Rule 2.1, condescending remarks and personal attacks are not allowed.

1.7 - Racist remarks and ethnic slurs are strictly forbidden. This includes the promotion and/or advertisement of organisations known to hold and promote racist views (e.g. The English Defence League). Racist comments will incur an instant forum ban without prior warning.

I appreciate politics can be an emotive issue but please respect other peoples' opinions and be aware that promotion of EDL views will carry an instant ban as mentioned in rule above.

Lateside united (KK) 19 March 2019, 13:56
Bolton Wanderers wrote:
A reminder of the rules

The International Forum Rules

Section 1 - Conduct

1.1 - As per Game Rule 2.1, condescending remarks and personal attacks are not allowed.

1.7 - Racist remarks and ethnic slurs are strictly forbidden. This includes the promotion and/or advertisement of organisations known to hold and promote racist views (e.g. The English Defence League). Racist comments will incur an instant forum ban without prior warning.

I appreciate politics can be an emotive issue but please respect other peoples' opinions and be aware that promotion of EDL views will carry an instant ban as mentioned in rule above.
Not been one racist remark so stop trying to throw that card all I want is the best for my children and grandchildren