Forums

Miscellaneous

Is there any point in this forum?

Posted in Ideas/development

Dynamo Devils (Tanvir) 5 May 2019, 21:18
I feel the same a lot of people put in idea's and never really recognised there should be a system where they should have a look and have a poll or something to whether they should implement within the game.

Understated Excellence (Messiah) 6 May 2019, 11:38
Youth teams is being implemented eventually

Loyals (VMEnhancer) 7 May 2019, 22:15
I am often surveying this forum to see if there is anything that haven't been sugested before and makes sense to implement - Also I sort a bit by the criteria of effort and thoughts of pros/cons for the idea.

One thing I specifically remember being added from the I/D forums were that the home advantage went from static to dependent of the teams total perseverance.

Also the rebalancing have been mentioned years ago in a I/D forum as well as youth teams.

Loyals (VMEnhancer) 7 May 2019, 22:16
Dynamo Devils wrote:
I feel the same a lot of people put in idea's and never really recognised there should be a system where they should have a look and have a poll or something to whether they should implement within the game.
Not all wanted ideas are good for the game.

SuDoku AFC (Crew Member of the year) Crew 23 May 2019, 00:28
A Tribe Called Quest wrote:
Whittall United wrote:
Ive see one idea actually implemented, if the developers think its a good idea, it will be implemented.
Which idea is that?
We got this done - eventually...
https://www.virtualmanager.com/forums/topics/629151-ticket-prices

Leicester Fosse (Ian) 23 May 2019, 00:58
Basically guys, you have to come up with a good idea that seems simple enough to implement. And you only have to wait 7 years for it to happen smiley

Port Vale F C (James) 23 May 2019, 11:06
Exactly, the development of this game has become too slow to be effective. They need to expand player base, use interns for cheap development labour costs (70 hours is generally around £600 which is usually paid upon completion of task) and potentially increase micros to generate the money for faster updates.