Forums

Miscellaneous

Someone help with my question please

Posted in General

FORTHEWIN (Ryan Thompson) 10 May 2019, 22:03
Hello can someone help me please, if I keep training my youth players for a long time will they turn into good players that can play first team. Or sell for a good price

Lowood Mohicans (Ewan) 10 May 2019, 22:26
FORTHEWIN wrote:
Hello can someone help me please, if I keep training my youth players for a long time will they turn into good players that can play first team. Or sell for a good price
Sell for a good price if you can and save the money for a training upgrade. Your training facility is the minimum to develop players for profit, supposedly, but I think you'll need to upgrade before holding onto players long-term.

FORTHEWIN (Ryan Thompson) 10 May 2019, 22:47
Thank you for your help I really appreciate it, if I train for quite a while would they turn into ideal players. At the age of around 24-25-26 what rating would you say they would be please

Final Whistle (join) 10 May 2019, 23:23
Each skill at lvl1 need 50 XP to increase. For each level add 1xp extra needed.
First 3 upgrades for training facilities train between 30 and 70 I guess, each day. so maybe 8 trainings till 1 lvl increase and slowing but really slow, maybe 10% every 10 levels.
I'm new to the game but this what I observed... Training is not really doing anything at the beginning. I would focus on the transfer list (day trading)

FORTHEWIN (Ryan Thompson) 10 May 2019, 23:29
Thank you for that I appreciate it, I don't understand training though, I've spent 20 million on training grounds and yet still I'm not gaining anything out of it so what's the point in it

Final Whistle (join) 15 May 2019, 21:16
I think it depends on the long term strategy of the club.
If you invested in training grouds, you should invest in younger players also, not in 30+ players. And also invest in trainers if you can afford. This seems to be one of the ways to success. But there is a level of training facilities you need to have in this case, and I cannot tell you what it is which makes it profitable.
Also you need to understand how talent works. I barely started to understand this, and it seems that you still need to read on this topic. I found information in the Noob Bible:
https://www.virtualmanager.com/forums/topics/990468-the-noob-bible

The Dark Carnival (Orzel) 15 May 2019, 21:55
FORTHEWIN wrote:
Thank you for that I appreciate it, I don't understand training though, I've spent 20 million on training grounds and yet still I'm not gaining anything out of it so what's the point in it
You haven't got any trainers so your players train on training match on "normal intensity" every day.

You can't target players stats this way, and you can't train them at a high enough intensity.

In short - the answer to your question is no, they won't turn into good players, and no they won't gain any value, in fact they will lose quite a lot of value. The only way to prevent this is to get rid now, or get some trainers, Anything less than 20/20 in youth and outfield is worthless so dont rush to the list and grab the first ones you see.

You need trainers but you also need to work out how to use them. I would offer to help you out but simply don't have time - I would message Vinny and see if he has time to help you.

Arsenäl FC (International Quad Champion) Forum moderator 15 May 2019, 22:35
And this guy has a lot of time on his hands too Paul smiley

FORTHEWIN (Ryan Thompson) 15 May 2019, 22:58
Thank you, but tbh I understand the whole concept of training. I just thought that the better your training ground the better they train no matter what and there value should go up compared to if you just had lawn.

FORTHEWIN (Ryan Thompson) 15 May 2019, 23:00
Can anyone value you this player while I'm here

/Removed Please do not ask for valuations in general. Use player valuations

Arsenäl FC