Forums

Miscellaneous

Will Vinny ever win a trophy?

Posted in Locked Threads

The Dark Carnival (Orzel) 25 May 2019, 23:51
Young Boys Bath wrote:

I wouldn’t take it so seriously I only said you hadn’t won any trophies haha relax
Either you or your dad, forget which, definitely won some trophies by buying the opposition keeper just before cup finals etc. Probably your dad tbf, but quite funny to claim some kind of moral high ground of trophy winning when such scrub tactics run deep in your family and several were gained by basically cheating.

BenSaunders Foundation (Charlie Saunders) 25 May 2019, 23:51
The Goon Squad wrote:
Understated Excellence wrote:
Young Boys Bath wrote:
Young Boys Bath wrote:
The Goon Squad wrote:
The Columbus Crew FC wrote:
So, in VM terms, your girlfriend is a Professional Training Facility?
Believe me on that front she's world class
Why are you trying so hard to send a bunch of blokes a picture of your gf? Hahah
Not past your bedtime half pint?
Virgin
You don't have to admit that pal
smiley

And as for sending pictures, I don't give a fcuk I have a few people on here on Facebook, and as for the misses I don't care she's sitting on my face no one else's
Anyway.... you still haven’t got no trophies

Frankies acre bhoys (all players transfer listed) 25 May 2019, 23:52
The Goon Squad wrote:
Young Boys Bath wrote:
The Goon Squad wrote:
The Columbus Crew FC wrote:
So, in VM terms, your girlfriend is a Professional Training Facility?
Believe me on that front she's world class
Why are you trying so hard to send a bunch of blokes a picture of your gf? Hahah
I mentioned it she said go show them, I like it how people like you are jealous of how much of a legend I am smiley not only am I clearly the most famous person on the VM fourms smiley people want to hate now they know a little about my personal life.

You know why I ain't **** off with this thread and it's opening post, because before this year two and half years before I went through some shit, now I'm out the other side and happy can't someone like you bring me down.

Am I correct in saying your a Liverpool fan?
il second that statement bro good luck going forwards

Understated Excellence (Messiah) 25 May 2019, 23:52
Young Boys Bath wrote:
Needs dad to win at games
No chat
And virgin
I pity you Charlie boy
Haha your a weird guy you know that- but I’m relieved I haven’t spent the last three hours trying to get sent the picture of a guys girlfriend who I met online on a football game haha. What a life
He wishes he was funny. Poor guy

BenSaunders Foundation (Charlie Saunders) 25 May 2019, 23:53
No Pukki No Party wrote:
Young Boys Bath wrote:

I wouldn’t take it so seriously I only said you hadn’t won any trophies haha relax
Either you or your dad, forget which, definitely won some trophies by buying the opposition keeper just before cup finals etc. Probably your dad tbf, but quite funny to claim some kind of moral high ground of trophy winning when such scrub tactics run deep in your family and several were gained by basically cheating.
There’s no moral high ground, and anyway I had forgot about that came back on to a bunch of 35 year olds trying to send eachother picks of their girlfriends hahahah

Understated Excellence (Messiah) 25 May 2019, 23:53
No Pukki No Party wrote:
Young Boys Bath wrote:

We aren't allowed to accuse him of cheating..let's all just think it instead

BenSaunders Foundation (Charlie Saunders) 25 May 2019, 23:53
Young Boys Bath wrote:
Needs dad to win at games
No chat
And virgin
I pity you Charlie boy
Haha your a weird guy you know that- but I’m relieved I haven’t spent the last three hours trying to get sent the picture of a guys girlfriend who I met online on a football game haha. What a life
He wishes he was funny. Poor guy
What did you want the picture for anyway? It’s a lot weirder on you than vinny!

The Dark Carnival (Orzel) 25 May 2019, 23:54
Young Boys Bath wrote:
No Pukki No Party wrote:
Young Boys Bath wrote:

There’s no moral high ground, and anyway I had forgot about that came back on to a bunch of 35 year olds trying to send eachother picks of their girlfriends hahahah
You're definitely that guy .... "Honestly, I DO have a girlfriend, she just goes to another school".

Understated Excellence (Messiah) 25 May 2019, 23:55
No Pukki No Party wrote:
Young Boys Bath wrote:
No Pukki No Party wrote:
Young Boys Bath wrote:

You're definitely that guy .... "Honestly, I DO have a girlfriend, she just goes to another school".
Definitely that guy lol

The Goon Squad (Very) 25 May 2019, 23:55
Young Boys Bath wrote:
No Pukki No Party wrote:
Young Boys Bath wrote:

Haha what I loser, because you'd never see how lucky I am.