Miscellaneous

Will Vinny ever win a trophy?

Posted in Locked Threads

BenSaunders Foundation (Charlie Saunders) 25 May 2019, 23:55
No Pukki No Party wrote:
Young Boys Bath wrote:
No Pukki No Party wrote:
Young Boys Bath wrote:

I wouldn’t take it so seriously I only said you hadn’t won any trophies haha relax
Either you or your dad, forget which, definitely won some trophies by buying the opposition keeper just before cup finals etc. Probably your dad tbf, but quite funny to claim some kind of moral high ground of trophy winning when such scrub tactics run deep in your family and several were gained by basically cheating.
There’s no moral high ground, and anyway I had forgot about that came back on to a bunch of 35 year olds trying to send eachother picks of their girlfriends hahahah
You're definitely that guy .... "Honestly, I DO have a girlfriend, she just goes to another school".
Nah I’m at uni, and I wouldn’t need to lie about that aha, anyone can feel free to go on my Facebook my profile pic is with her, but I certainly wouldn’t want to send it a bunch of blokes on virtual manager haha

BenSaunders Foundation (Charlie Saunders) 25 May 2019, 23:56
The Goon Squad wrote:
Young Boys Bath wrote:
No Pukki No Party wrote:
Young Boys Bath wrote:

I wouldn’t take it so seriously I only said you hadn’t won any trophies haha relax
Either you or your dad, forget which, definitely won some trophies by buying the opposition keeper just before cup finals etc. Probably your dad tbf, but quite funny to claim some kind of moral high ground of trophy winning when such scrub tactics run deep in your family and several were gained by basically cheating.
There’s no moral high ground, and anyway I had forgot about that came back on to a bunch of 35 year olds trying to send eachother picks of their girlfriends hahahah
Haha what I loser, because you'd never see how lucky I am.
What

Understated Excellence (Messiah) 25 May 2019, 23:56
Charlie's a virgin Vinny
It's mean to brag

BenSaunders Foundation (Charlie Saunders) 25 May 2019, 23:57
Understated Excellence wrote:
Charlie's a virgin Vinny
It's mean to brag
What’s your situation then haha

You got a girl? Wife? Boyfriend- I won’t discriminate

Understated Excellence (Messiah) 25 May 2019, 23:58
Young Boys Bath wrote:
Understated Excellence wrote:
Charlie's a virgin Vinny
It's mean to brag
What’s your situation then haha

You got a girl? Wife? Boyfriend- I won’t discriminate
Sorry not interested smiley

BenSaunders Foundation (Charlie Saunders) 25 May 2019, 23:58
Anyway you’re all 35 bragging about having a gf so I’m gunna leave it as have to revise for an exam next week. Enjoy your photos lads!

The Goon Squad (Very) 25 May 2019, 23:58
I checked his Facebook smiley that's why I asked about being a Liverpool fan smiley should see the dude I looked at the profile of I about died laughing

Understated Excellence (Messiah) 25 May 2019, 23:58
It's just Charlie and his hand tonight lol

BenSaunders Foundation (Charlie Saunders) 25 May 2019, 23:58
The Goon Squad wrote:
I checked his Facebook smiley that's why I asked about being a Liverpool fan smiley should see the dude I looked at the profile of I about died laughing
I’m guessing it wasn’t me haha- my vman team gives it away I’m a Liverpool fan

The Goon Squad (Very) 25 May 2019, 23:59
Young Boys Bath wrote:
Anyway you’re all 35 bragging about having a gf so I’m gunna leave it as have to revise for an exam next week. Enjoy your photos lads!
Serious question because you do you homework, why did you pick me out of everyone?

I want to thank you for the amusing time