Forums

Miscellaneous

What a shame...

Posted in General

FC Union Bears XI (Top Dog) 17 December 2019, 00:46
Waste of a decent player here in my opinion, Pukki has no team and the player has already missed a training day......

Link removed BW Player on T/L

Understated Excellence (Messiah) 17 December 2019, 18:02
Kilwinning Rangers FC wrote:
Waste of a decent player here in my opinion, Pukki has no team and the player has already missed a training day......

I think the player was given day off to lead a choir

Harlem Heroes (NCC Legend) 17 December 2019, 19:00
Kilwinning Rangers FC wrote:
Obviously a generous chap smiley

The Dark Carnival (Orzel) 17 December 2019, 19:20
Tried to help him out with a start bid to make sure he got a fair price. He then did the extra horrific training and accepted the bid before I came back online with no contact at all and clearly no consideration of the fact that the training killed his value so I got stuck with him. I’m waiting to see if he comes back online and takes him back or whether I’m left up the creek to pay the price for his mess in the extra training for trying to do him a favor.

FC Union Bears XI (Top Dog) 17 December 2019, 19:29
No Pukki No Party wrote:
Tried to help him out with a start bid to make sure he got a fair price. He then did the extra horrific training and accepted the bid before I came back online with no contact at all and clearly no consideration of the fact that the training killed his value so I got stuck with him. I’m waiting to see if he comes back online and takes him back or whether I’m left up the creek to pay the price for his mess in the extra training for trying to do him a favor.
Ouch !
I don’t see him buying the player back from you.

I did wonder why you didn’t cancel your bid of 25 million, that training definitely killed the value, I’m keeping an eye as his next training will be interesting but for me the longer he doesn’t train the worse his value will be overall.

Let’s all hope his training picks up or you even recoup some of the loss.

The Dark Carnival (Orzel) 17 December 2019, 20:00
He said before the bid he would take him back if I got stuck with him so we’ll see

Johns Army (John) Forum moderator 17 December 2019, 20:08
Hmm

Johns Army (John) Forum moderator 17 December 2019, 20:14
My five scouts give him all as promising potential Tom. Think he is formidable but is borderline after that low train. Still looks formidable, wouldn’t have paid 25m tho I’d have tried to get him for around 15m. Market is a funny place atm.

FC Union Bears XI (Top Dog) 17 December 2019, 20:14
If it was me I’d just try training him, hope he gets another big train then get him on auction... with any luck he trains big and you sell him for the same if not more.

Bolton Wanderers (Paul) Forum moderator 17 December 2019, 20:15
Johns Army wrote:
My five scouts give him all as promising potential Tom. Think he is formidable but is borderline after that low train. Still looks formidable, wouldn’t have paid 25m tho I’d have tried to get him for around 15m. Market is a funny place atm.
My scout said same before and after bad train but I agree John I think he's formidable too