Posted in General

The Dark Carnival (Orzel) 18 December 2019, 19:23
I forgot I was training on red too

Bolton Wanderers (Paul) Forum moderator 18 December 2019, 19:24
No Pukki No Party wrote:
smiley I thought that might be the case smiley

Harlem Heroes (NCC Legend) 18 December 2019, 19:25
Spending 25 mill on a 15 mill player? No premium? No trainers? Red training ground? 15yr old player? This was only ever going to go one way. Maybe you should have read the noob bible whilst you were writing it. smiley

The Dark Carnival (Orzel) 18 December 2019, 19:26
Bolton Wanderers wrote:
No Pukki No Party wrote:
I just saw 115 and thought it was no trainer wctf... totally forgot I’d been bumped down to red. Just going to put him on 24 hour 1c later

Bolton Wanderers (Paul) Forum moderator 18 December 2019, 19:29
No Pukki No Party wrote:
Bolton Wanderers wrote:
No Pukki No Party wrote:
I just saw 115 and thought it was no trainer wctf... totally forgot I’d been bumped down to red. Just going to put him on 24 hour 1c later
It's actually a decent train according to charts .....good luck

The Dark Carnival (Orzel) 18 December 2019, 19:31
Harlem Heroes wrote:
Spending 25 mill on a 15 mill player? No premium? No trainers? Red training ground? 15yr old player? This was only ever going to go one way. Maybe you should have read the noob bible whilst you were writing it. smiley
There were bids of 20. I didn’t scout him and tbh people put too much faith in scouts anyway - the bid was after 5 trainings where he was definitely worth around 25 or appeared to be with no scouting....and as mentioned, I wasn’t buying for profit, I was trying to make sure he got a fair price. I had no intent on winning the player so the red and no trainers bit is totally irrelevant. I only won him because he cocked up and he was meant to buy him back if I did win him but he has done a Houdini.... Think you need to read the whole thread..

Bolton Wanderers (Paul) Forum moderator 18 December 2019, 19:31
and do you wish to reassess your comment about my advice? smiley

The Dark Carnival (Orzel) 18 December 2019, 19:34
Bolton Wanderers wrote:
Yeah it is a very decent train actually.... however from now on I’m only listening to advice from managers that have won the NCC... need to hear from people with legit credentials...

Harlem Heroes (NCC Legend) 18 December 2019, 19:35
No Pukki No Party wrote:
Harlem Heroes wrote:
There were bids of 20. I didn’t scout him and tbh people put too much faith in scouts anyway - the bid was after 5 trainings where he was definitely worth around 25 or appeared to be with no scouting....and as mentioned, I wasn’t buying for profit, I was trying to make sure he got a fair price. I had no intent on winning the player so the red and no trainers bit is totally irrelevant. I only won him because he cocked up and he was meant to buy him back if I did win him but he has done a Houdini.... Think you need to read the whole thread..
Whatever you say. The title of the thread says it all...if you remove the 'e' smiley

Bolton Wanderers (Paul) Forum moderator 18 December 2019, 19:36
No Pukki No Party wrote:
Bolton Wanderers wrote:
Yeah it is a very decent train actually.... however from now on I’m only listening to advice from managers that have won the NCC... need to hear from people with legit credentials...
smiley I guess that's the closest I'll get to either an apology or praise ...so I'll take it smiley