Forums

Miscellaneous

What a shame...

Posted in General

Johns Army (John) Forum moderator 17 December 2019, 20:16
Bolton Wanderers wrote:
Johns Army wrote:
My five scouts give him all as promising potential Tom. Think he is formidable but is borderline after that low train. Still looks formidable, wouldn’t have paid 25m tho I’d have tried to get him for around 15m. Market is a funny place atm.
My scout said same before and after bad train but I agree John I think he's formidable too
Yup yup mr Bolton smiley now there’s an idea.. the return of Bolton names smiley

Bolton Wanderers (Paul) Forum moderator 17 December 2019, 20:17
Johns Army wrote:
Bolton Wanderers wrote:
Johns Army wrote:
My five scouts give him all as promising potential Tom. Think he is formidable but is borderline after that low train. Still looks formidable, wouldn’t have paid 25m tho I’d have tried to get him for around 15m. Market is a funny place atm.
My scout said same before and after bad train but I agree John I think he's formidable too
Yup yup mr Bolton smiley now there’s an idea.. the return of Bolton names smiley
smiley fine as long as ya know I aint buying smiley

Johns Army (John) Forum moderator 17 December 2019, 20:19
Bolton Wanderers wrote:
Johns Army wrote:
Bolton Wanderers wrote:
Johns Army wrote:
smiley fine as long as ya know I aint buying smiley
We shall see and ahh Bela.... mmm smiley

This is an example only not meant to advertise in anyway.

https://www.virtualmanager.com/players/13797149-sislau-lacatus/training

My player.. the one in question reminds me of him very much so.

The Dark Carnival (Orzel) 17 December 2019, 20:19
Johns Army wrote:
There were already a couple of bids on around the 20 mark and I dont have scouts (although I don't put much stock in them anyway tbf)

Johns Army (John) Forum moderator 17 December 2019, 20:26
No Pukki No Party wrote:
Johns Army wrote:
There were already a couple of bids on around the 20 mark and I dont have scouts (although I don't put much stock in them anyway tbf)
Well I wouldn’t pay that as there wouldn’t much if any profit quickly. Would have to take on long term or unless your lucky enough to pull in a 300% + train and 250% ish average imo then 25m+ would look better.

Newcastle United FC (James) 17 December 2019, 21:20
No Pukki No Party wrote:
Johns Army wrote:
I scouted this player 4 times after 4 trains and he only came back as promising on 3 and formidable on 1. Probably right on the border between them both

The Dark Carnival (Orzel) 18 December 2019, 18:05
He hasn't been online for 2 days, since about 10 mins after the sale went through. Hmmmm

Bolton Wanderers (Paul) Forum moderator 18 December 2019, 18:22
No Pukki No Party wrote:
He hasn't been online for 2 days, since about 10 mins after the sale went through. Hmmmm
Train him

The Dark Carnival (Orzel) 18 December 2019, 19:16
Bolton Wanderers wrote:
No Pukki No Party wrote:
Train him
Took your advice on a whim - You're not very good at advice. No trainer but an absolute bomb.

So I'm down 25 million hard earned credits for trying to do someone a favour, because that someone completely cocked up and trained him disastrously and then accepted the bid I had sent through prior to that train immediately, knowing I'd get stuck with him and he wasn't worth near that with his last atrocious training.... Then goes into hiding instead of owning up to the fact he knew he was scamming the money out of me after the bad train but did it anyway.

So many words I could use to describe that person, but I wont.

It's just sad because most people are reasonable and wouldn't behave in that way.... pathetic really.... Hope he enjoys the credits that I made.... I certainly won't be doing him any favours in future.

Bolton Wanderers (Paul) Forum moderator 18 December 2019, 19:19
No Pukki No Party wrote:
Bolton Wanderers wrote:
No Pukki No Party wrote:
Train him
Took your advice on a whim - You're not very good at advice. No trainer but an absolute bomb.

So I'm down 25 million hard earned credits for trying to do someone a favour, because that someone completely cocked up and trained him disastrously and then accepted the bid I had sent through prior to that train immediately, knowing I'd get stuck with him and he wasn't worth near that with his last atrocious training.... Then goes into hiding instead of owning up to the fact he knew he was scamming the money out of me after the bad train but did it anyway.

So many words I could use to describe that person, but I wont.

It's just sad because most people are reasonable and wouldn't behave in that way.... pathetic really.... Hope he enjoys the credits that I made.... I certainly won't be doing him any favours in future.
I forgot you were training on red but any train is better than none and he still has a decent value so you wont be down 25mill. ...and 115 on red without trainer isn't bad