Forums

Miscellaneous

Hello everyone.

Posted in General

The Goon Squad (Very) 26 December 2019, 13:33
FC Viitorul Constanta wrote:
And between 6 an 9 months in getting to LTF. This is why I'd advise against upgrading this fast, you'd loose out on 6-9 months of fun.
I have to disagree with this, this game is a based on Stats, and you extremely new to this game so will always be playing catch up, personally any credits you get should be spent on training grounds and stadium, and anything left over on the best players you can afford.

I've been here 8 years others have been her longer and some obviously less time, but I'll use myself as an example, over the 8 years I've probably had over 3 years of sabbaticals because this building stats is long and tedious at times, I was earning MILLIONS through out the summer but slown down because it gets boring building stats for over 8 years, OK so I done some mental maths, with what I got in the bank and if I sold every player for what I paid I'd have approximately 230m add that to upgrading so plus the 250m+ I've spent in upgrades, plus contracts, stadium repairs, let's say over heads, let's round all this up to 500m (it's more then this but 500 is a nice number) so over 8 years I've made +500m and quit the game several times because it's can get long and tedious, so ass I've said any head start you can get on building stats I'd take it.

Coptic Titans (Papyrus Skeptical) 26 December 2019, 14:10
The Goon Squad wrote:
FC Viitorul Constanta wrote:
And between 6 an 9 months in getting to LTF. This is why I'd advise against upgrading this fast, you'd loose out on 6-9 months of fun.
I have to disagree with this, this game is a based on Stats, and you extremely new to this game so will always be playing catch up, personally any credits you get should be spent on training grounds and stadium, and anything left over on the best players you can afford.
+1

Real Miami CF (Stay Safe) 26 December 2019, 15:11
Thank you all very much for taking the time to give me advice and welcoming me to the game

The Goon Squad (Very) 26 December 2019, 15:17
Real Miami CF wrote:
Thank you all very much for taking the time to give me advice and welcoming me to the game
No problem smiley

My mail box is always open also, but if you post on fourms you get a general consensus

Real Miami CF (Stay Safe) 26 December 2019, 15:20
I will asses what to do once this player I have is sold but will undoubtedly need some sorts of guidance from experienced players

The Goon Squad (Very) 26 December 2019, 15:25
Real Miami CF wrote:
I will asses what to do once this player I have is sold but will undoubtedly need some sorts of guidance from experienced players
All you will need to do in my opinion is buy as many training ground upgrades as possible, put some work in your stadium (5-10k) if you have anything left over buy players

Johns Army (John) Forum moderator 26 December 2019, 15:28
This is a message out of the blue but for new managers they can make a minimum of 1m per week by spending literally nothing at all but of course would take time during days. 4m a month 48m for a year roughly from doing this simple method. Then could do everything else on top. This is very easy to do if you know how if someone wants to know smiley

The Goon Squad (Very) 26 December 2019, 15:43
Johns Army wrote:
This is a message out of the blue but for new managers they can make a minimum of 1m per week by spending literally nothing at all but of course would take time during days. 4m a month 48m for a year roughly from doing this simple method. Then could do everything else on top. This is very easy to do if you know how if someone wants to know smiley
1m minimum a week for a year equaling 48m smiley my maths says 52m smiley

But I'm interested

Johns Army (John) Forum moderator 26 December 2019, 16:12
The Goon Squad wrote:
Johns Army wrote:
1m minimum a week for a year equaling 48m smiley my maths says 52m smiley

But I'm interested
Said roughly lol

Real Miami CF (Stay Safe) 26 December 2019, 19:41
I’d love to know how to make 1 million per week