Forums

Miscellaneous

Hello everyone.

Posted in General

Johns Army (John) Forum moderator 26 December 2019, 20:31
Real Miami CF wrote:
I’d love to know how to make 1 million per week
Takes time during the day, not a crazy amount but alittle. If I had a bigger amount of spaces myself and was lower in the leagues (wages) I’d do it too. It’s pretty easy to do. In small it’s like market control and you pull the strings so it’s easy to do smiley

The Goon Squad (Very) 26 December 2019, 20:34
Johns Army wrote:
Real Miami CF wrote:
Takes time during the day, not a crazy amount but alittle. If I had a bigger amount of spaces myself and was lower in the leagues (wages) I’d do it too. It’s pretty easy to do. In small it’s like market control and you pull the strings so it’s easy to do smiley
I'm an experienced player and I have no clue what you mean, please elaborate

Johns Army (John) Forum moderator 26 December 2019, 20:44
The Goon Squad wrote:
Johns Army wrote:
Real Miami CF wrote:
Hehe, veteran tactics smiley none really do it.. so that’s why it’s so effective smiley

The Goon Squad (Very) 26 December 2019, 20:46
Johns Army wrote:
The Goon Squad wrote:
Johns Army wrote:
Real Miami CF wrote:
Hehe, veteran tactics smiley none really do it.. so that’s why it’s so effective smiley
So you saying buy geriatrics

Johns Army (John) Forum moderator 26 December 2019, 20:49
The Goon Squad wrote:
Johns Army wrote:
The Goon Squad wrote:
Johns Army wrote:
Real Miami CF wrote:
smiley no and yes Vinny. But it’s not just buying a player you want to do, you control who your buying.. your own branch.. that way you control the prices they sell for too. It’s good to riddle. I won’t be telling any older managers it. Only new people, or people who don’t have money smiley

Real Miami CF (Stay Safe) 26 December 2019, 20:51
New people like me ?

The Goon Squad (Very) 26 December 2019, 20:52
Johns Army wrote:
The Goon Squad wrote:
Johns Army wrote:
The Goon Squad wrote:
Johns Army wrote:
Real Miami CF wrote:
smiley no and yes Vinny. But it’s not just buying a player you want to do, you control who your buying.. your own branch.. that way you control the prices they sell for too. It’s good to riddle. I won’t be telling any older managers it. Only new people, or people who don’t have money smiley
Fair enough mate, I'm find my flow again soon, back to making 5m+ a week smiley

The Goon Squad (Very) 26 December 2019, 20:54
Real Miami CF wrote:
New people like me ?
Just private mail him, he'll tell you then, but do the honourable thing and post it on here smiley

No seriously keep it to your self smiley

Real Miami CF (Stay Safe) 26 December 2019, 20:55
Haha is probably not understand it anyway and lose millions smiley

Final Whistle (join) 26 December 2019, 20:55
The Goon Squad wrote:
FC Viitorul Constanta wrote:
And between 6 an 9 months in getting to LTF. This is why I'd advise against upgrading this fast, you'd loose out on 6-9 months of fun.
I have to disagree with this, this game is a based on Stats, and you extremely new to this game so will always be playing catch up, personally any credits you get should be spent on training grounds and stadium, and anything left over on the best players you can afford.

I've been here 8 years others have been her longer and some obviously less time, but I'll use myself as an example, over the 8 years I've probably had over 3 years of sabbaticals because this building stats is long and tedious at times, I was earning MILLIONS through out the summer but slown down because it gets boring building stats for over 8 years, OK so I done some mental maths, with what I got in the bank and if I sold every player for what I paid I'd have approximately 230m add that to upgrading so plus the 250m+ I've spent in upgrades, plus contracts, stadium repairs, let's say over heads, let's round all this up to 500m (it's more then this but 500 is a nice number) so over 8 years I've made +500m and quit the game several times because it's can get long and tedious, so ass I've said any head start you can get on building stats I'd take it.
Vinny you're only making my arguments for me.
If you want to upgrade fast until maybe STF or LTF and then get bored and not grow your patience and wait with anticipation the next upgrade and get the sense of accomplishment.
This is one way to quit until you remember you payed some game and restart next Christmas or Easter... Only to loose patience and quit again. For me, that have been patiently waiting each upgrade, the wait for PTF is longer than most of them combined.
If I'd have skipped straight to LTF I would have given up until now, with no short term objective and the learning curve that comes with each step of the way. For me it's about the journey and not the destination. Sooner or later you're gonna get to the top of you understand the game and don't loose patience. But to me this is the key, not loosing the patience. Which I am so close to...
I don't think you can convince me that using a shortcut to get faster to STF or LTF and then wait for months to the next update zould be worth it.