Forums

Miscellaneous

Hello everyone.

Posted in General

Johns Army (John) Forum moderator 26 December 2019, 21:01
The Goon Squad wrote:
Real Miami CF wrote:
New people like me ?
Just private mail him, he'll tell you then, but do the honourable thing and post it on here smiley

No seriously keep it to your self smiley
Thing is if it gets out to lots of people especially a forums worth then you won’t be able to do it.. smiley so I have to give to people I can trust and few.

The Goon Squad (Very) 26 December 2019, 21:05
FC Viitorul Constanta wrote:
The Goon Squad wrote:
And between 6 an 9 months in getting to LTF. This is why I'd advise against upgrading this fast, you'd loose out on 6-9 months of fun.
I have to disagree with this, this game is a based on Stats, and you extremely new to this game so will always be playing catch up, personally any credits you get should be spent on training grounds and stadium, and anything left over on the best players you can afford.

I've been here 8 years others have been her longer and some obviously less time, but I'll use myself as an example, over the 8 years I've probably had over 3 years of sabbaticals because this building stats is long and tedious at times, I was earning MILLIONS through out the summer but slown down because it gets boring building stats for over 8 years, OK so I done some mental maths, with what I got in the bank and if I sold every player for what I paid I'd have approximately 230m add that to upgrading so plus the 250m+ I've spent in upgrades, plus contracts, stadium repairs, let's say over heads, let's round all this up to 500m (it's more then this but 500 is a nice number) so over 8 years I've made +500m and quit the game several times because it's can get long and tedious, so ass I've said any head start you can get on building stats I'd take it.
Vinny you're only making my arguments for me.
If you want to upgrade fast until maybe STF or LTF and then get bored and not grow your patience and wait with anticipation the next upgrade and get the sense of accomplishment.
This is one way to quit until you remember you payed some game and restart next Christmas or Easter... Only to loose patience and quit again. For me, that have been patiently waiting each upgrade, the wait for PTF is longer than most of them combined.
If I'd have skipped straight to LTF I would have given up until now, with no short term objective and the learning curve that comes with each step of the way. For me it's about the journey and not the destination. Sooner or later you're gonna get to the top of you understand the game and don't loose patience. But to me this is the key, not loosing the patience. Which I am so close to...
I don't think you can convince me that using a shortcut to get faster to STF or LTF and then wait for months to the next update zould be worth it.
are you drunk?

Final Whistle (join) 27 December 2019, 13:52
The Goon Squad wrote:

are you drunk?
No I'm not, I just think that the way the game is designed it rewards small objectives on the way to the top. And each time it's more difficult to get to the next level to get the new reward,almost doubling in time to reach the next objective.
Fast forwarding through half the game and then crawling to get to the next level is, in my view, the worst possible outcome of the 30M or so that he's going to get on the youth.
I'd rather have them now to get to PTF than to have had them in the beginning, it's what I'm saying. The slow pace of making money on LTF and ETF makes me loose interest in the game little by little, with no clear date on the youth teams release which would allow a change in strategy.
And its a vicious circle, the more I loose interest the worst deals I'm making because of loosing patience. Not saying it's the same for all, others might just give up for a while and restart some months or years later, or push through with more discipline... But seing the number of clubs getting to LTF or higher and then quitting is quite high and I think it has something to do with the issue I'm describing.

Bradford P A (michael hirst) 27 December 2019, 14:43
hello Miami I am a relatively new player you can make a million a week from auctions if you look for right players but some days are slower than others and patience is worth waiting for right players and every profit is a bonus

The Goon Squad (Very) 27 December 2019, 15:17
The Goon Squad wrote:

are you drunk?
No I'm not, I just think that the way the game is designed it rewards small objectives on the way to the top. And each time it's more difficult to get to the next level to get the new reward,almost doubling in time to reach the next objective.
Fast forwarding through half the game and then crawling to get to the next level is, in my view, the worst possible outcome of the 30M or so that he's going to get on the youth.
I'd rather have them now to get to PTF than to have had them in the beginning, it's what I'm saying. The slow pace of making money on LTF and ETF makes me loose interest in the game little by little, with no clear date on the youth teams release which would allow a change in strategy.
And its a vicious circle, the more I loose interest the worst deals I'm making because of loosing patience. Not saying it's the same for all, others might just give up for a while and restart some months or years later, or push through with more discipline... But seing the number of clubs getting to LTF or higher and then quitting is quite high and I think it has something to do with the issue I'm describing.
Mate you talking tripe in my opinion, but that being said, that's your opinion.

To the op, once you have the money after your sale, maybe make a new thread (or ask in this one) but why don't you ask for advice on what your next move should be to optimise your gameplay and spending of your money, anyone's opinions you get look at their credentials and go for a general consensus

Johns Army (John) Forum moderator 27 December 2019, 15:43
There are many options that will be told to him after his player sells.. many of them won’t help him while others will. He needs to make sure he gets the right advice.

If I was him I wouldn’t touch my training ground, stadium or anything like that. Stick on lawn, he can continue to do untrained youths as they sell for well over price on lawn especially without a trainer. People like them & to spend on them. No point spending everything on facilities when you don’t have money to use on players for them facilities afterwards.

As he is doing that I could give him some help on making over a million a week. To which I started to tell him and he already has made some money smiley

Aswell help him on make much more smiley

You know where I’m at smiley

The Goon Squad (Very) 27 December 2019, 15:56
Johns Army wrote:
There are many options that will be told to him after his player sells.. many of them won’t help him while others will. He needs to make sure he gets the right advice.

If I was him I wouldn’t touch my training ground, stadium or anything like that. Stick on lawn, he can continue to do untrained youths as they sell for well over price on lawn especially without a trainer. People like them & to spend on them. No point spending everything on facilities when you don’t have money to use on players for them facilities afterwards.

As he is doing that I could give him some help on making over a million a week. To which I started to tell him and he already has made some money smiley

I'd take this, John never gave me help like this smiley

Real Miami CF (Stay Safe) 27 December 2019, 15:56
Thank you John, I’ll take into account all options and possibly take a day or two to decide and not rush into anything

Real Miami CF (Stay Safe) 27 December 2019, 15:57
The Goon Squad wrote:
Johns Army wrote:

I'd take this, John never gave me help like this smiley
I’ll be keeping in touch with John his method works smiley