Forums

Miscellaneous

Youth Cups

Posted in General

Arsenäl FC (International Quad Champion) Forum moderator 26 July 2020, 14:49
SuDoku AFC wrote:
What's happened to you this week Finto?
= letting me play John in the Final ... smiley
John changed his formation and got lucky with his 1 strike on target. https://www.virtualmanager.com/new_matches/76695075/summary

The draws in cups are not completely random so you get the easier route. Are you not tired losing u23 fa cup finals Charles? It's not gonna be 3rd time lucky for you smiley

SuDoku AFC (Crew Member of the year) Crew 26 July 2020, 14:57
Arsenäl FC wrote:
John changed his formation and got lucky with his 1 strike on target. https://www.virtualmanager.com/new_matches/76695075/summary

> great team management then eh! smiley
No, not at all smiley
I haven't given my youth team any attention yet - waiting for the Youth Leagues to arrive.
> They generally play on the lower settings to retain energy, avoid injuries & suspensions,
so anything up to this point has been a complete bonus smiley

Johns Army (John) Forum moderator 26 July 2020, 17:22
SuDoku AFC wrote:
Arsenäl FC wrote:

No, not at all smiley
I haven't given my youth team any attention yet - waiting for the Youth Leagues to arrive.
> They generally play on the lower settings to retain energy, avoid injuries & suspensions,
I agree it was great team management changing tactics smiley was fed up that you copied my formation first so thought I’d play a tactic I’m sure can win against my own formation, when I want too I can do tactics smiley @ finto

Good game Charles too smiley

Arsenäl FC (International Quad Champion) Forum moderator 30 July 2020, 23:05
SuDoku AFC wrote:
What's happened to you this week Finto?
= letting me play John in the Final ... smiley
Cough Cough smiley Where are you Charles? Will take that champion spot from John again this week just like before.

SuDoku AFC (Crew Member of the year) Crew 30 July 2020, 23:08
I'll be joining you both in the U23 Prem next week.
- but don't expect me to be challenging you both for honours.

Arsenäl FC (International Quad Champion) Forum moderator 30 July 2020, 23:13
SuDoku AFC wrote:
I'll be joining you both in the U23 Prem next week.
- but don't expect me to be challenging you both for honours.
It's a slog out this week of who can score the most goals to win the prem. John has slight advantage as we drew 0-0 at mine and yet to play at his. It's a 2 horse race to the finish line and it's extremely tight between us smiley

Arsenäl FC (International Quad Champion) Forum moderator 31 July 2020, 17:40
Johns Army wrote:
SuDoku AFC wrote:
Arsenäl FC wrote:

No, not at all smiley
I agree it was great team management changing tactics smiley was fed up that you copied my formation first so thought I’d play a tactic I’m sure can win against my own formation, when I want too I can do tactics smiley @ finto

Good game Charles too smiley
It may be the senior squad but beating you makes my day every time john Boy smiley You are going for automatic promotion and talks about great team management changing tactics? Have some of that then smiley www.virtualmanager.com/new_matches/76718581/summary I can change tactics too and outsmart you. You played more oldies and while my strikers have higher rating, i see some of your oldies have over 700 stats too so no excuses.

Johns Army (John) Forum moderator 31 July 2020, 22:07
Lol 3 home games against ya tomorrow interesting VM

No I’m not going for promotion I’m just allowing them to play. If they get promoted or not I don’t care. Your team though with the players ya got you should win the league easy so what’s happening there lol

Arsenäl FC (International Quad Champion) Forum moderator 1 August 2020, 00:23
Johns Army wrote:
Lol 3 home games against ya tomorrow interesting VM

No I’m not going for promotion I’m just allowing them to play. If they get promoted or not I don’t care. Your team though with the players ya got you should win the league easy so what’s happening there lol
And you say i get the home fixtures. I blew the league wide open again by losing after you lost smiley

Very same as you..I'm just letting them play. Not interested in gaining promotion with the seniors but if it happens, it happens. I'm not playing my full strength team always with my seniors that's why i am where i am.

Going to be very interesting tomorrow indeed smiley

Johns Army (John) Forum moderator 2 August 2020, 10:32
Good games in the cups Finto, I much preferred to win the league game which I did. First ever u23 prem champ smiley super cup next week now. That will do me fine smiley