Forums

Miscellaneous

Youth Cups

Posted in General

Johns Army (John) Forum moderator 30 June 2020, 22:31
Arsenäl FC wrote:
Thank your keeper John Boy. He has clearly been playing a stormer every time you have beaten me smiley
3 times in a row now right smiley

Arsenäl FC (International Quad Champion) Forum moderator 30 June 2020, 22:35
Johns Army wrote:
Arsenäl FC wrote:
Thank your keeper John Boy. He has clearly been playing a stormer every time you have beaten me smiley
3 times in a row now right smiley
Your keeper getting man of the match? Yes smiley smiley

Yes John but none of us can win them all so fun times ahead. Told you last season, see you next season as i could see with promotion, i would be in the same division and group smiley Your youths won't be getting promoted either by the looks of things so expect to see a lot of me smiley

Arsenäl FC (International Quad Champion) Forum moderator 5 July 2020, 12:10
Johns Army wrote:
...about time I had a home game against ya literally first time I remember being at home haha smiley Know your tactics.. see when I want too play I adjust tactics I win smiley

Better manager shows cough smiley

Banter levels high.
Sorry to ruin your perfect winning streak in the league John smiley Once again, i beat you at yours and before you start gloating about winning the league, i didn't want to win the league or gain promotion so i can play and beat you again next season smiley

www.virtualmanager.com/new_matches/75903303/summary

Johns Army (John) Forum moderator 5 July 2020, 17:34
Arsenäl FC wrote:
Johns Army wrote:
...about time I had a home game against ya literally first time I remember being at home haha smiley Know your tactics.. see when I want too play I adjust tactics I win smiley

Better manager shows cough smiley

Banter levels high.
Sorry to ruin your perfect winning streak in the league John smiley Once again, i beat you at yours and before you start gloating about winning the league, i didn't want to win the league or gain promotion so i can play and beat you again next season smiley

www.virtualmanager.com/new_matches/75903303/summary
Well I’m not in your division now so that failed you should have got promoted.. smiley

League wise I don’t care lol your team had older players in it vs my youth team. I didn’t also spend how much this week on lots of new players? smiley

Couldn’t beat me tactically so you had to again buy some more players who are slightly older smiley Shame on you smiley

Cup was expected after that especially as 3 in a row vm knows it can’t do it but next week shall take it back smiley

Arsenäl FC (International Quad Champion) Forum moderator 5 July 2020, 19:49

Bolton Wanderers (Paul) Forum moderator 5 July 2020, 20:10
Oh my smiley so what's the aggregate cup wins between ya now?

Arsenäl FC (International Quad Champion) Forum moderator 5 July 2020, 20:12
Johns Army wrote:
Cup was expected after that especially as 3 in a row vm knows it can’t do it but next week shall take it back smiley
smiley Where did you get that info from? I won the French cup and the Scottish cup 5 times in a row.

Johns Army (John) Forum moderator 5 July 2020, 20:13
Arsenäl FC wrote:
Johns Army wrote:
smiley Where did you get that info from? I won the French cup and the Scottish cup 5 times in a row.
Brought *

smiley

Johns Army (John) Forum moderator 5 July 2020, 20:21

Finto 1 - 0 Me (World Cup)
Me 2 - 0 Finto (fa cup)
Finto 2 - 3 Me (league)
Me 0 - 1 Finto (league)
Me 1 - 2 Finto ( fa cup)
Me 2 - 1 Finto (fa cup)
Finto 0 - 3 Me (fa cup)
Finto 5 - 3 Me (fa cup)

Scores :

Me 14 - 12 Finto

Wins:

Me 4 - 4 Finto

smiley

Arsenäl FC (International Quad Champion) Forum moderator 5 July 2020, 21:34
Bolton Wanderers wrote:
Oh my smiley so what's the aggregate cup wins between ya now?
4-2 to the champ Paul and that's me smiley