Miscellaneous

Youth Cups

Posted in General

Johns Army (John) Forum moderator 28 June 2020, 15:58

Arsenäl FC (International Quad Champion) Forum moderator 28 June 2020, 16:00
Johns Army wrote:
What was easy? smiley

Arsenäl FC (International Quad Champion) Forum moderator 28 June 2020, 16:05
Maybe I should moan you had home advantage smiley Again, there was nothing in it. 5 shots on target each, 8 total shots each and almost identical possession in both halves. I'll take my chances next season and use extreme tackling like you smiley

I still have more u23 cup wins against you smiley See you next week smiley

Johns Army (John) Forum moderator 28 June 2020, 16:24
Arsenäl FC wrote:
Maybe I should moan you had home advantage smiley Again, there was nothing in it. 5 shots on target each, 8 total shots each and almost identical possession in both halves. I'll take my chances next season and use extreme tackling like you smiley

Well last season when I beat ya 3-0 at yours I didn’t complain and about time I had a home game against ya literally first time I remember being at home haha smiley and if you gonna make statements include facts not what you make to be! No extreme tackling was used smiley Know your tactics.. see when I want too play I adjust tactics I win smiley

Better manager shows cough smiley

Banter levels high.

Arsenäl FC (International Quad Champion) Forum moderator 28 June 2020, 16:31
Johns Army wrote:
Arsenäl FC wrote:

Well last season when I beat ya 3-0 at yours I didn’t complain and about time I had a home game against ya literally first time I remember being at home haha smiley and if you gonna make statements include facts not what you make to be! No extreme tackling was used smiley Know your tactics.. see when I want too play I adjust tactics I win smiley

Better manager shows cough smiley

Banter levels high.
Of course you didn't complain last week because you won but you would of complained I had home advantage if i had of won smiley

You have a short memory too I see. Like i said before, you were at home and I won 1-0 with a 114th extra time winner. This match was very close too. Anybody could of won it. The 3-0 last week didn't tell the whole story either as we both had 4 shots on target each. Your keeper got man of the match then just like he did today too...Hmmm.

Johns Army (John) Forum moderator 30 June 2020, 11:16
Imagine eventually getting in the same league as me too... smiley

https://www.virtualmanager.com/new_matches/75900844/summary

Clearly you had more chances, more possession and home advantage this time but still lost smiley what happened smiley

This is great for VM entertainment smiley

Arsenäl FC (International Quad Champion) Forum moderator 30 June 2020, 11:19
Johns Army wrote:

Clearly you had more chances, more possession and home advantage this time but still lost smiley what happened smiley

Nothing happened. Your keeper for the 3rd time in a row got man of the match.

Johns Army (John) Forum moderator 30 June 2020, 11:20
Arsenäl FC wrote:
Johns Army wrote:

11 players in the team though smiley

Arsenäl FC (International Quad Champion) Forum moderator 30 June 2020, 11:24
Johns Army wrote:
Arsenäl FC wrote:
Johns Army wrote:

11 players in the team though smiley
And nobody else getting man of the match smiley

Arsenäl FC (International Quad Champion) Forum moderator 30 June 2020, 11:25
Thank your keeper John Boy. He has clearly been playing a stormer every time you have beaten me smiley