Me 2 - 1 Finto (fa cup)
Finto 0 - 3 Me (fa cup)
Finto 5 - 3 Me (fa cup)

Scores :

Me 14 - 12 Finto

Wins:

Me 4 - 4 Finto

smiley
You posted the very same numbers last week. It isn't right. I have more wins between us and it's not up to date either after we played each other twice this week and some of those scores look suspicious too. I don't think you have beaten me 4 times, i think 3 times but nevertheless, i have beaten you 6 times now. Think you have beaten me 4 times now altogether after this weeks games not 5 smiley
Yeah cause I updated my last weeks post silly duh smiley

Correct the 1-0 I missed so that makes it 5-4 to ya. It is 100% accurate I have checked back through our posts and keep it updated sir.
You are still wrong. Go back to page 9 where i posted my 1st win against you. My next win vs you is on page 10...4 posts from the bottom and then i beat you again on bottom of page 10...these 2 links on page 10 look similar ending in the same 3 digits for my 2nd and 3rd win but they are different wins against you so that's 3 wins for me...

My next win vs you is on page 14 where i ended your winning streak in the league and further down that same page, i won the cup final too so that's 5 wins right there John Boy.

Admittedly on bottom page 14, i said the aggregate score was 4-2 after Paul asked when it was infact 5-3. I just knew at that stage i was 2 ahead.

Then this week, we both won once bringing the aggregate score 6-4 to me, not 5-4 John Boy. Trying to cheat tut tut smiley

Johns Army (John) Forum moderator 12 July 2020, 13:49
It is 5-4 the page 9 was the World Cup extra time game.

Arsenäl FC (International Quad Champion) Forum moderator 12 July 2020, 13:52
Johns Army wrote:
It is 5-4 the page 9 was the World Cup extra time game.
I know that. Now look at page 10 and add them as you go along. It's 6 wins not 5.

Arsenäl FC (International Quad Champion) Forum moderator 12 July 2020, 13:56
1 of the links was when I beat Liverpools year (Steven) after he had beaten you earlier in the same comp. Of course i didn't add that link but just read from page 9 onwards and look at the comments and links and you'll see it's 6 John.

Johns Army (John) Forum moderator 13 July 2020, 15:28
Has not much to do with anything as it’s first team vs youth but Finto did ya buy all those 80+ rated players to try to score more against me and still only managed 1-0? Tut tut I expect better from ya smiley smiley

Arsenäl FC (International Quad Champion) Forum moderator 13 July 2020, 17:32
Johns Army wrote:
Has not much to do with anything as it’s first team vs youth but Finto did ya buy all those 80+ rated players to try to score more against me and still only managed 1-0? Tut tut I expect better from ya smiley smiley
Like i said before it aint my fault who you buy as that is up to you. You are the manager of your team just like i am manager of mine so i don't care if it was 1-0 or 10-0 as another win against you is all that I care about smiley

That win has me now 7 wins to your 4 and ya can make all the excuses you want about it been your youth team as the fixtures came out yesterday smiley

You know full well the reason I had to buy strikers as i had no senior strikers at all. I wasn't going to play my youth strikers in youth and senior like i had been doing since i got promoted last week..same reason why you have 7 senior players yourself. I have 5 seniors by the way smiley

Suck it up smiley www.virtualmanager.com/new_matches/76297318/summary

Arsenäl FC (International Quad Champion) Forum moderator 18 July 2020, 01:24
Have some of that John Boy smiley

www.virtualmanager.com/new_matches/76480638/summary

And some of that smiley

www.virtualmanager.com/new_matches/76299592/summary

9 wins for me. 4 wins for you smiley

Johns Army (John) Forum moderator 18 July 2020, 01:48
I’ll give ya congrats in the cup but not league. 3 80s and two 70s in team ya should already know you’ll win it’s easy lol

Arsenäl FC (International Quad Champion) Forum moderator 23 July 2020, 01:21
Johns Army wrote:
I’ll give ya congrats in the cup but not league. 3 80s and two 70s in team ya should already know you’ll win it’s easy lol
Nothing stopping you to buy similar players unless you're broke smiley

Another win in the league for me and a slaughter for ya in the youths to add salt to the wounds. Getting bit boring now but will still continue counting so ya can't trash talk smiley

https://www.virtualmanager.com/new_matches/76516692/summary

SuDoku AFC (Crew Member of the year) Crew 26 July 2020, 14:00
What's happened to you this week Finto?
= letting me play John in the Final ... smiley