Forums

Miscellaneous

Youth Cups

Posted in General

Johns Army (John) Forum moderator 5 June 2020, 18:39
Bolton Wanderers wrote:
Johns Army wrote:
Arsenäl FC wrote:
Meh smiley whatcha copy my formation for ...? You know who makes good tactics smiley

I noticed your tempo is higher though other than that I believe the same smiley

Next time smiley
Oh my smiley
All good fun smiley having little bragging rights on here is what makes it fun to play smiley

Arsenäl FC (International Quad Champion) Forum moderator 5 June 2020, 19:14
Johns Army wrote:
Arsenäl FC wrote:
Meh smiley whatcha copy my formation for ...? You know who makes good tactics smiley

Next time smiley
Our formations were different. You had more players playing higher up and left yourself exposed and we punished you simple as that smiley

Take it on the chin and stop making excuses! Better team and better manager won smiley

Johns Army (John) Forum moderator 5 June 2020, 19:44
Arsenäl FC wrote:
Johns Army wrote:
Arsenäl FC wrote:

Next time smiley
Our formations were different. You had more players playing higher up and left yourself exposed and we punished you simple as that smiley

Take it on the chin and stop making excuses! Better team and better manager won smiley
I’m gonna knock you out the FA CUP... smiley I know you came to England to have this fun smiley

Arsenäl FC (International Quad Champion) Forum moderator 5 June 2020, 22:25
Johns Army wrote:
Arsenäl FC wrote:
Johns Army wrote:
Arsenäl FC wrote:

Next time smiley

I’m gonna knock you out the FA CUP... smiley I know you came to England to have this fun smiley
Yes i did smiley and now I'm playing you again smiley You better not chicken away any season soon smiley I'm going to dethrone you smiley

Johns Army (John) Forum moderator 6 June 2020, 01:01
Arsenäl FC wrote:
Johns Army wrote:
Arsenäl FC wrote:
Johns Army wrote:
Arsenäl FC wrote:

Next time smiley

Yes i did smiley and now I'm playing you again smiley You better not chicken away any season soon smiley I'm going to dethrone you smiley
See how I said I’d knock you out before I even played my match or next round draw was made smiley

Johns Army (John) Forum moderator 6 June 2020, 22:24
That was an interesting game to watch. Good game finto I do have one question though do we ever have penalty shootouts on here? I was hoping it would go to one... but I did think I haven’t seen one before so I did expect a late goal.

Arsenäl FC (International Quad Champion) Forum moderator 7 June 2020, 02:43
Yes, penalty shootouts do exist and can happen from time to time.

2 defeats all season for your youths john and by the same team..me smiley

I was fully expecting you not to train until after the game but that didn't help did it? smiley

A great defensive display from my team hitting you on the counter smiley

Maybe next season John eh? Or the season after or the season after that but most likely never smiley My advice would be just move country..if not enjoy the beatings smiley

www.virtualmanager.com/new_matches/75177663/summary

Johns Army (John) Forum moderator 7 June 2020, 04:39
Lol my youths are playing 60+ games a season.. unlike yours smiley

Arsenäl FC (International Quad Champion) Forum moderator 7 June 2020, 05:44
Johns Army wrote:
Lol my youths are playing 60+ games a season.. unlike yours smiley
And? Whos fault is that anyway? 7 of your starting 11 against me have played about 35 games this season same as 8 of my starting 11. It doesn't matter anyway as all your players had higher energy since you hadn't trained and I had smiley

Arsenäl FC (International Quad Champion) Forum moderator 14 June 2020, 16:34