Forums

Miscellaneous

Virtual Manager's Advent Calendar!

Posted in General

Rabinowitz FC (Samuel Rabinowitz) 2 December 2020, 23:56
Arsenäl FC wrote:
Some great news guys. I'm hearing this is behind 1 of the dates for 1 of us. I'm sure she will warm us up in these chilly wintry conditions and put a smile on our face from all the doom and gloom of covid. I introduce santas helper... Good Luck.

http://imgur.com/a/mYXQhtq
Il pass

The Dark Carnival (Orzel) 3 December 2020, 00:04
Double home attendance for next home game... Obviously my next home game is against lower league opposition in the cup.

Teufel hunden (Another Vacation) 3 December 2020, 00:16
I think I’m relatively lucky and my next home game is against 4th ranked in my division while I’m first. But won’t get better than 75% capacity regardless.

Arsenäl FC (International Quad Champion) Forum moderator 3 December 2020, 00:17
The Dark Carnival wrote:
Double home attendance for next home game... Obviously my next home game is against lower league opposition in the cup.
Count yourself lucky. I'm playing Paul and we know how bad he is smiley

The Dark Carnival (Orzel) 3 December 2020, 00:20
Arsenäl FC wrote:
The Dark Carnival wrote:
Count yourself lucky. I'm playing Paul and we know how bad he is smiley
smiley Never won that elusive NCC after all these years.

FC Razor (Jeppe) 3 December 2020, 00:20
The Dark Carnival wrote:
You still need to have space in your stadium to get double the amount. Consider raising the ticket price instead.

The Dark Carnival (Orzel) 3 December 2020, 00:24
FC Razor wrote:
The Dark Carnival wrote:
You still need to have space in your stadium to get double the amount. Consider raising the ticket price instead.
Ah ok, didn't realise that's how it worked. thanks!

Arsenäl FC (International Quad Champion) Forum moderator 3 December 2020, 00:44
Ah b*l*x my next game at home is with my damn crap youth team smiley Hmmm...probably worth it to sell them smiley

Arsenäl FC (International Quad Champion) Forum moderator 3 December 2020, 00:50
The smart thing would of been to read this thread first and then claim the 3rd days prize when my next home fixture was with my senior squad. C'mon VM, that ain't fair. May put in a claim for compensation smiley

Arsenäl FC (International Quad Champion) Forum moderator 3 December 2020, 00:54
Probably going to get about 50,000 credits instead of 600,000 damn smiley