Forums

Miscellaneous

Virtual Manager's Advent Calendar!

Posted in General

Rabinowitz FC (Samuel Rabinowitz) 3 December 2020, 11:05
FC Deluga wrote:
Dennis mentioned this morning in the danish thread, that the double home attendance was a mistake because it hasn't been implemented yet, and that it should have been 5% off stadium repair cost instead, which he has fixed.
Tyoical... I did my stadijm 2 dayx ago lol

Rawle United (christopher) 3 December 2020, 11:24
Rabinowitz FC wrote:
FC Deluga wrote:
Dennis mentioned this morning in the danish thread, that the double home attendance was a mistake because it hasn't been implemented yet, and that it should have been 5% off stadium repair cost instead, which he has fixed.
Tyoical... I did my stadijm 2 dayx ago lol
same hear just recently done both stadiums

SuDoku AFC (Crew Member of the year) Crew 3 December 2020, 11:28
FC Deluga wrote:
Thanks for this matey! smiley

> I had put the price of my next home match tickets up - & would've lost out substantially had I not now put them back to normal. - Very fortunately that game wasn't played whilst I was dozing ... smiley

Wapping Wombats (T H) 3 December 2020, 11:46
BAU here....normal attendance figures & gate revenue. smiley

Final Whistle (join) 3 December 2020, 13:16
The Wrecking Crew wrote:
I didn`t get squat. Lost money because I upped ticket prices.
Same here, seems it was replaced overnight with:
5% repair of your entire stadium

FC Deluga (Deluga) Forum moderator 3 December 2020, 14:08
SuDoku AFC wrote:
Thanks for this matey! smiley

> I had put the price of my next home match tickets up - & would've lost out substantially had I not now put them back to normal. - Very fortunately that game wasn't played whilst I was dozing ... smiley
No worries. smiley

It is however unfortunate for the people that had lost money on their home match cause of this mistake...
But we should see the double attendance at some point again in the Advent Calendar and then it should not be a mistake. smiley

FC Deluga (Deluga) Forum moderator 3 December 2020, 14:20
For the people that has lost money due to Dennis mistake.
Create a support case about it and Jeppe will give you a compensation for the lost entry fee.

Johns Army (John) Forum moderator 3 December 2020, 18:34
Charles I had it for our match... I knew you was bringing 2 fans but gosh 3 wasn't expected smiley

SuDoku AFC (Crew Member of the year) Crew 3 December 2020, 18:48
Johns Army wrote:
Charles I had it for our match... I knew you was bringing 2 fans but gosh 3 wasn't expected smiley
I thought I was the only fan of my team ... ?
Who were the others then! smiley ?

Johns Army (John) Forum moderator 3 December 2020, 18:49
SuDoku AFC wrote:
Johns Army wrote:
I thought I was the only fan of my team ... ?
Who were the others then! smiley ?
Paul and finto smiley