Forums

Miscellaneous

Virtual Manager's Advent Calendar!

Posted in General

SuDoku AFC (Crew Member of the year) Crew 3 December 2020, 18:52
Johns Army wrote:
SuDoku AFC wrote:
Johns Army wrote:
Charles I had it for our match... I knew you was bringing 2 fans but gosh 3 wasn't expected smiley
I thought I was the only fan of my team ... ?
Who were the others then! smiley ?
Paul and finto smiley
Hardly! smiley
- I think they both have enough on their hands trying to keep their own teams happy!

But, thinking about it, I do remember there being a guy in a red suit riding along behind on the way to your stadium...
and he did have a big bag with him - which could have been full of VM Advent Calendars?
- just in case the Forum Feds are checking this thread = we wouldn't want to go off topic now would we ...

Johns Army (John) Forum moderator 3 December 2020, 19:05
Indeed I look forward to the chocolate smiley

Wapping Wombats (T H) 3 December 2020, 20:03
"5% repair of your entire stadium"....

....is that the senior team's stadium only?

Final Whistle (join) 4 December 2020, 00:08
FC Deluga wrote:
For the people that has lost money due to Dennis mistake.
Create a support case about it and Jeppe will give you a compensation for the lost entry fee.
it's not that big of a deal.
Now seems there are 3 matches with double attendance, hoping for senior and division only, not friendlies

AFC Redhill (Alex Hatton) 4 December 2020, 00:10
If you click see my prizes in the top right corner of the calender it tells you the three games

Teufel hunden (Another Vacation) 4 December 2020, 00:13
AFC Redhill wrote:
If you click see my prizes in the top right corner of the calender it tells you the three games
That’s awesome. Thanks for that. Was about to panic because my youths had some home matches today. That would have sucked. It’s all 3 senior squad matches within league play because I have a home cup match not included there.

Final Whistle (join) 4 December 2020, 00:18
Teufel hunden wrote:
AFC Redhill wrote:
That’s awesome. Thanks for that. Was about to panic because my youths had some home matches today. That would have sucked. It’s all 3 senior squad matches within league play because I have a home cup match not included there.
Indeed, thanks for that.
Also there seems to be a small bug, but I for one won't complain.
Here are my next 3 matches at home:

Instead of 3rd I get the 4th one home, which is better for income, so thanks:

SuDoku AFC (Crew Member of the year) Crew 4 December 2020, 00:23
Yep, - I have exactly the same thing.
= Misses my third home game - and gives me the double attendance for my fourth.
"Whatever". > So long as it's right smiley

Rabinowitz FC (Samuel Rabinowitz) 4 December 2020, 00:30
Mines fine lol...

Long Dog Wanderers (Sir Long of Longton) 4 December 2020, 01:23
I have mine as the 1st, 2nd and 5th... not a problem though, quality addition so we can't complain