Miscellaneous

Virtual Manager's Advent Calendar!

Posted in General

The Dark Carnival (Orzel) 9 December 2020, 08:40
Faciato FC wrote:
Those 3 days contracts savede me more than 2 milions.. Nice for me smiley
Same, saved me around 1.5mill smiley

Arsenäl FC (International Quad Champion) Forum moderator 9 December 2020, 13:04
Is it automatically redeemed once you click on the box and is the 3 day contracts for all players including youths and staff?

SuDoku AFC (Crew Member of the year) Crew 9 December 2020, 13:16
Arsenäl FC wrote:
Is it automatically redeemed once you click on the box and is the 3 day contracts for all players including youths and staff?
Yes, and no.
Staff aren't players, so they're not included.
(I wouldn't be surprised if there's a separate window coming for staff tho ... )

Arsenäl FC (International Quad Champion) Forum moderator 9 December 2020, 13:28
SuDoku AFC wrote:
Arsenäl FC wrote:
Yes, and no.
Staff aren't players, so they're not included.
(I wouldn't be surprised if there's a separate window coming for staff tho ... )
I know staff are not players smiley but all I saw here mentioned was 3 day contracts as I hadn't clicked on the box yet smiley

Arsenäl FC (International Quad Champion) Forum moderator 9 December 2020, 13:31
5 or 6 of my senior players can only be extended by 2 days so I guess I'll wait until tomorrow to click on the box. Good to read the thread before I opened.

SuDoku AFC (Crew Member of the year) Crew 9 December 2020, 13:36
Arsenäl FC wrote:
5 or 6 of my senior players can only be extended by 2 days so I guess I'll wait until tomorrow to click on the box. Good to read the thread before I opened.
When you are talking about "the box", > to be perfectly clear:
when you open the calendar Window, you see the prize. It is not redeemed at that point.
There is a Redeem button in the now open window which you choose when to activate.
At that point the contracts are renewed immediately you click that button.

You need to open the Window today - or as I understand you'll lose it.

Arsenäl FC (International Quad Champion) Forum moderator 9 December 2020, 13:37
SuDoku AFC wrote:
Arsenäl FC wrote:
when you open the calendar Window, you see the prize. It is not redeemed at that point.
There is a Redeem button in the now open window which you choose when to activate.

Gotcha. Cheers.

Rangers FootbalI Club (PK) Forum moderator 9 December 2020, 18:35
SuDoku AFC wrote:

Confirmed. My mouse cursor changes to a 'No Entry' symbol when I hover over 8.

Final Whistle (join) 9 December 2020, 19:17
SuDoku AFC wrote:
Arsenäl FC wrote:

Where does it says it has to be oppened today?

>Click "Redeem now" to give all your players a 3 day free contract renewal up to a maximum of 21 >days unless they have announced retirement

>Redeem now

Since the 21 days limit the 19 days contracts will loose a day. Why not 23 days?

SuDoku AFC (Crew Member of the year) Crew 9 December 2020, 19:51
FC Viitorul Constanta wrote:
SuDoku AFC wrote:
Arsenäl FC wrote:

Where does it says it has to be oppened today?

>Click "Redeem now" to give all your players a 3 day free contract renewal up to a maximum of 21 >days unless they have announced retirement

>Redeem now

Since the 21 days limit the 19 days contracts will loose a day. Why not 23 days?
It is the Window itself which needs to be opened on the right day.
You then use the Redeem now button when you are ready smiley