Forums

Miscellaneous

Virtual Manager's Advent Calendar!

Posted in General

Lowood Mohicans (Ewan) 22 December 2020, 01:42
Can you redeem the free Chris Mad scout reports if you don't have scouts. And, if so, how do you do this?

Teufel hunden (Another Vacation) 22 December 2020, 03:55
The Dark Carnival wrote:
Teufel hunden wrote:
Day 21 and 22 are switched. I got to open day 22 today while 21 remains closed. Either way, another double attendance
They're not switched. it was past midnight in Denmark and therefore the 22nd in the game so it was the right door, you're just in the wrong timezone - you must have missed 21.
What was the 21st door gift?

FC Deluga (Deluga) Forum moderator 22 December 2020, 09:59
Lowood Mohicans wrote:
Can you redeem the free Chris Mad scout reports if you don't have scouts. And, if so, how do you do this?
Yes you can.
Go to Market, go to Talent Scout, Choose to sent out Chris Mads, choose positions, age, rating and Country and then sent him out, wait 3 minutes and you have a report..

Lowood Mohicans (Ewan) 22 December 2020, 13:21
FC Deluga wrote:
Lowood Mohicans wrote:
Yes you can.
Go to Market, go to Talent Scout, Choose to sent out Chris Mads, choose positions, age, rating and Country and then sent him out, wait 3 minutes and you have a report..
Cheers, might as well take up the opportunity.

The Dark Carnival (Orzel) 23 December 2020, 00:15
Teufel hunden wrote:
The Dark Carnival wrote:
Teufel hunden wrote:
Day 21 and 22 are switched. I got to open day 22 today while 21 remains closed. Either way, another double attendance
They're not switched. it was past midnight in Denmark and therefore the 22nd in the game so it was the right door, you're just in the wrong timezone - you must have missed 21.
Extra youth player

Side note- it may say redeemed on 20th due to timezone

Teufel hunden (Another Vacation) 23 December 2020, 05:52
The Dark Carnival wrote:
Teufel hunden wrote:
The Dark Carnival wrote:
Teufel hunden wrote:
Extra youth player
Of course I miss grabbing an extra youth.. I was logged in that day, just never crossed my mind to grab it. I thought I already had

Welling United (Smith) 24 December 2020, 00:10
Love my sponsorship seeing as I forgot to apply again this week

Cant Score (Hello) 24 December 2020, 00:12
Welling United wrote:
Fitting manager name then smiley

How much did you all get? I got 8,000 C as Division 5 team

Afghanistan (------------------) 24 December 2020, 00:16
Welling United wrote:
Not too bad for you

Santas sponsorship was 50k lower than my own but I accepted it anyways just to check out its conditions :/

The Dark Carnival (Orzel) 24 December 2020, 00:17
Welling United wrote:
I won't be taking Santa up on his generous offer. Switched leagues and got put in 3rd Div so had 2 seasons of reduced ticket money - the low VIFA rank from dropping leagues meant I could make the lost ticket money back in sponsorship though.

Currently 9 points clear of 5th with a game in hand smiley