Forums

Miscellaneous

Virtual Manager's Advent Calendar!

Posted in General

Rabinowitz FC (Samuel Rabinowitz) 25 December 2020, 20:03
Theres no xmas day window

The Dark Carnival (Orzel) 30 December 2020, 23:52
Reminder - there is another window that you can open from 11pm tonight.

Liverpools Month (RAN) 31 December 2020, 07:23
Anyone know if the youth player boost can be saved or does it have to be redeemed today? Would like to use it on a youth what turns 16 in 5 days, thanks

SAS united (Manager of SAS united) 31 December 2020, 08:49
Has anyone managed to boost there youths training by 200 I’ve not managed to do it yet?

Teufel hunden (Another Vacation) 31 December 2020, 09:34
SAS united wrote:
Has anyone managed to boost there youths training by 200 I’ve not managed to do it yet?
Click on the individual skill you want to increase by 200 and then follow the prompts. Worked for me. Boosted a player 3 whole points.

CoventryAllStars (Simon Lippitt ) 31 December 2020, 13:22
a bit disappointed!!! CONSIDERING THE VM AWARDS GIVE LOTS OF VM PREMIUM AWAY, YET WE DIDNT GET NONE.....

here is the blog!
We've been working hard today to finish the year's Christmas feature: Virtual Manager's Advent Calendar!

We just made it, and tomorrow, December 1st, you can open the first window and see what's hiding behind it.

There are a lot of different goodies in the calendar, but remember that you have to come in every day to open the day's window - otherwise you'll miss out. (for the first 3 days, however, you will still have time to open them even if you're not here from the very beginning)

The Advent Calendar replaces VM Awards, which is now retiring.

there have been some proper crap prizes on this advert calendar

A lucrative sponsorship with Santa Claus, well i would not call that Lucrative.
One free scout report x2, crap when you dont have scouts as they cost to much
5% repair of your entire stadium x2 again not the best
Boost the mood of your players with 90 points, again not the best BUT WE HAD THIS 3 TIMES...
Extend your player contracts by 3 days WE HAD THIS 3 TIMES!!!
Double the crowd again for the big teams is great, for the small teams its rubbish....

the only good bit we got was the Youths....

WHATS IT SAY AT THE END....................... VM AWARDS IS RETIRING!!!!
yet its just been done, giving out plenty of VM Premium!!!!

FC Sunnyvale most of us pay for VM Premium, so you could of GAVE us VM PREMIUM on the last day of the advert calander!!!!!
as you have gone back on your word about VM AWARDS!!!
but unfortunately you want read this..

Amsterdam United (Erik) 31 December 2020, 13:54
Teufel hunden wrote:
SAS united wrote:
Click on the individual skill you want to increase by 200 and then follow the prompts. Worked for me. Boosted a player 3 whole points.
Hey, I cliked on the individual skill but nothing happenned

Newcastle U FC (Rolf Bergström) 31 December 2020, 13:55
That seems a tad ungrateful, I think the Advent Awards was a lot of fun and festive cheer in an unrelenting depressing real world. Bah humbug I say!
Rolf

Runcorn Linnets FC (Callum) 31 December 2020, 15:01
Newcastle U FC wrote:
That seems a tad ungrateful, I think the Advent Awards was a lot of fun and festive cheer in an unrelenting depressing real world. Bah humbug I say!
Rolf
i agree

CoventryAllStars (Simon Lippitt ) 31 December 2020, 15:13
Newcastle U FC wrote:
Rolf
telling the truth, not ungrateful..