Coptic Titans wrote:
Final Whistle wrote:
Coptic Titans wrote:
The Goon Sqwad wrote:
Coptic Titans wrote:
The Goon Sqwad wrote:
Final Whistle wrote:
The Wrecking Crew wrote:
You still here? Why aren`t all your players on auction?
Still have a few days of premium left, should end before the end of the week...
Whats a few days if your leaving?
Looking forward to the fire sale imo it's best not to post before selling up ......... Just a thought ......Adrian
I would agree, but now it could course a bidding war, so it could be a good idea!?!?!....
Indeed Vinny, in my experience 12 hr auctions starting at 0c obtained better than expected results as it creates more of an instant interest . I remember when building my club I always used the method of 15mins auction starting at 0c this creates a spontaneous bidding war frenzy with little time for research .
Prepare your standing bids, by Sunday evening all players must go. Good thing this feature was implemented!
Already negotiating some lower prices for youths...
One the most ridiculous innovations of the game since well the last ridiculous innovation of the game Standing effing bids takes the sport out the effing game.

Edit killshots
And yet they were more important than better tactics and match viewer... That is saying much about what the game deems important.

Coptic Titans (Papyrus Skeptical) 19 April 2021, 00:28
Considering the game is dying you accumulated just short of 210 million more than enough to max out your main stadium and lay a better pitch before departing and perhaps returning in yr or so.

Final Whistle (join) 22 April 2021, 21:53
Coptic Titans wrote:
Considering the game is dying you accumulated just short of 210 million more than enough to max out your main stadium and lay a better pitch before departing and perhaps returning in yr or so.
Balance
312,018,286 C

In one-two years with the direction this game is going I'll be able to buy best players and win all the trophies smiley
but I'll play the last Mohicans remaining and probably getting bored so won't bother setting their tactics.

Coptic Titans (Papyrus Skeptical) 22 April 2021, 22:08
Adrian when you decide to return which is likely imo you got a nice bank balance to return to, the temptation to return bites after 10- 24 months absence.So enjoy your breakaway game and see you later on these boards if the game survives. Good luck

Bayern Munich (Benjamin) 26 April 2021, 06:23
Final Whistle wrote:
be able to buy best players and win all the trophies
Hol' up- we can spend credits?

Bolton Wanderers (Paul) Forum moderator 26 April 2021, 11:12
Bayern Munich wrote:
Final Whistle wrote:
smiley

Blackburn Rovers AFC (Manager of Blackburn Rovers AFC) 2 May 2021, 13:51
I do agree this game seems really dead.

I remember playing it 4 years ago + and transfer market was thriving, now no one seems to bid on anything that appears to be worth a lot and it just doesnt sell.

I've been back for 2-3 months and already in the top 2,500 players which is mental seeing as Im not on prem.

Understated Excellence (Messiah) 2 May 2021, 13:56
Cheerio

SuDoku AFC (Crew Member of the year) Crew 2 May 2021, 13:58
Bayern Munich wrote:
Final Whistle wrote:
= You need to spend a few of yours if I'm going to get ahead of you in the "Richest Clubs" league table smiley

Bayern Munich (Benjamin) 2 May 2021, 18:23
SuDoku AFC wrote:
Bayern Munich wrote:
Final Whistle wrote:
= You need to spend a few of yours if I'm going to get ahead of you in the "Richest Clubs" league table smiley
You're already ahead of me on the "Richest Clubs" table... of my heart! <3