Forums

Miscellaneous

Best thing to spend my money on?

Posted in General

Enchiladas Mexicanas (Patatas Bravas) 25 October 2022, 15:12
Starmie Saints wrote:
How long did it take you to get to WCTF? Just wondering how long to expect from my current level. Played this game for years with very slow progress haha
I think I played for 9 months before I'd saved enough money to bump through a couple of levels of training facilities as soon as I started paying for the game.

After that it took about 21 months to get to WCTF, I think. Not too bad! I also managed to get the top physio thing in that time as well and had my youth team in the Premier for a bit (and first team in Division 2) so it's not like you have to be rubbish whilst saving money. Having said that, my team are currently utterly rubbish!I

Like I said, it does trend to speed up nearer the end. You'll end up with a load of players whose value increase quite dramatically. Once you sell those, you're almost there.

Edit: I must admit that I've looked at this game pretty much every day during that time, so it might be different for people who have a real life. Fortunately, it's one of those games that can be put down as soon as a child starts crying, so it suits my lifestyle.

Starmie Saints (BB) 26 October 2022, 09:34
I think the gameplay is definitely a double edged sword. Great that is possible to pick it up and put it down at will, and even play for just a few minutes every day to keep it ticking over. But also means that it is difficult to be able to play this game for multiple hours at a time, even with player flipping and lots of community interaction.

Sometimes i really want to settle in a manage my the team for a prolonged period, but its just so hard to find things to do on the game to keep me busy.