2020xx 1013
xx2020 1014

19xx19 600+
20xx18 611+
18xx20 534+
Yeah my mistake, I needed to give info about my other lists smiley
I also have a 201920: 458

Nereus (Dave Matus) 22 May 2023, 09:43
A better approach to these trainers would be to be able to "Upgrade" or "train" your trainer to max stats. Instead of this random gacha stuff.

I've literally been looking for months for a proper new trainer but to no avail.

Nereus (Dave Matus) 22 May 2023, 09:54
Sorry for the double reply, but in addition:

If you could implement it like your physio therapist. like having to upgrade your academy which determines the quality of your training.
In addition you could also create something like a scouting apparatus that allows you to upgrade to different parts of the world which would in turn allow you to scout there more effectively.

You could even decide to rid yourself of individual trainer stats and scout stats all-together and instead assign fixed-stats to the trainers per level of training complex?

Newcastle U FC (Rolf Bergström) 22 May 2023, 12:29
Yes x 2. You make sensible points

Enchiladas Mexicanas (Patatas Bravas) 23 May 2023, 22:15
Aye, sensible post. Good idea!

I wrote something previously about the idea of training up trainers/scouts like players through a 'UEFA licence' type system similar to the Physio stuff on here*

I also mentioned on the previous zapped thread that maybe Trainers and scouts should go into auctions like the player auctions. This might be a bit of a brutal turn for the worse for clubs with not much money, mind. So I'm not completely sold on the idea.

Although, if you had big clubs training up trainers and scouts then eventually everyone would be reach equilibrium, I suppose. Dunno.

Good idea anyway!

*just to add to this; something along the lines of being able to send x number of coach(es) per week on a training course (for a fee) where it boosts stats (like a standard player training session). If it takes something like 20 weeks to move up from 19 to a 20 then it would still be worthwhile for a club to do, but would be a commitment. Which I think is a good balance.

Lowood Mohicans (Ewan) 23 May 2023, 22:34
Some interesting ideas. One thing I would say is that it takes a lot of effort, time and credits for clubs to acquire training facilities where it's worth investing in trainers. They shouldn't be unnecessarily hindered in getting hold of decent trainers. Whatever the route, it shouldn't be overly expensive or difficult. They've already made a major investment in the game.

Coptic Titans (Papyrus Skeptical) 23 May 2023, 23:02
by far the easiest method is to scrap all staff problem solved

The Wrecking Crew (Gonzo) 23 May 2023, 23:14
Coptic Titans wrote:
by far the easiest method is to scrap all staff problem solved
Keep trainers, but they are all the same quality. You either have a trainer, or not. Training results are slightly better if you employ one. It`s a pretty sad statement of the game when trainers and training youth is the most important aspect of the game. I`ve always hated it.

SuDoku AFC (Crew Member of the year) Crew 23 May 2023, 23:23
I just don't get why VM HQ are allowing this to rumble on and cause so much dissatisfaction and resentment when the answer is just so easy.
It will cost nothing and take only moments of dev time to increase vastly the number of available top-level coaches.
Immediately resolving the issue with no downside.

Newcastle U FC (Rolf Bergström) 24 May 2023, 02:02
Exactly, its a farce. Pathetic.