Forums

Miscellaneous

The Sunday Update

Posted in General

Dinamo Rosyth (Ryan) Forum moderator 23 May 2010, 13:15
Euro Champs FC wrote:
or just cheat like these lot smiley using multiple accounts buying players from managers who dont know the game so they can sell them on for more.
Who are you talking about? In fact, who are you talking to? smiley

Please familiarise yourself with the Game Rules.
The Rules wrote:
Rule 2.8 Public Accusations

Accusing other managers of breaking the game rules publicly is forbidden.
Accusations must instead be sent via the support system.

Euro Champs FC (Winster) 23 May 2010, 13:17
talking to me? i have proof your all nothing but cheats

Dinamo Rosyth (Ryan) Forum moderator 23 May 2010, 13:18
I don't really care. This isn't relevant to the discussion and you are breaking the rules.

If you have proof then raise a support ticket and the clubs will be punished.

Euro Champs FC (Winster) 23 May 2010, 13:19
gunna raise a support ticket about you lot

Dinamo Rosyth (Ryan) Forum moderator 23 May 2010, 13:22
Ooh, someone is in a mood today.

By the way, you seem to have spent rather a lot of money on Georgian Nationals. Instead of coming onto the forums to moan about people cheating maybe you should actually have a look around. This topic especially might be of particular interest to you.

Euro Champs FC (Winster) 23 May 2010, 13:24
Yea I lost out got robbed wanted a full team of them to train them up

Deleted club 23 May 2010, 14:48
You never get robbed, stop trying to make out your innocent. If your going to buy international players who have terrible training for a lot, then of course your going to lose money like that.

Stop blaming your stupidity on everyone else.

Euro Champs FC (Winster) 23 May 2010, 15:41
robbed robbed robbed sup had to delete my posts cos you know im right ppl getting ripped off smiley

Deleted club 23 May 2010, 16:02
Euro Champs FC wrote:
robbed robbed robbed sup had to delete my posts cos you know im right ppl getting ripped off smiley
How are you honestly right? You break the rules and then you moan about it? Grow up, its your fault that you have lost your money due to spending it on silly international players with terrible training.

On topic, I was hoping to get promoted this week, but finished 3rd once again smiley

Euro Champs FC (Winster) 23 May 2010, 16:32
shut up loser i got robbed u always start me off leave me alone

why have national players if they are pants why not suspend the national teams for a new country so this never happens again.If the national team was suspended for the first month after been created this wouldn't have happened.

your all cheats and con artists

o and yea axten and a few others have admitted cheating the game yet they are still here using another account cheating the game they should be banned smiley