Forums

Miscellaneous

Forum Use

Posted in General

Rangers FootbalI Club (PK) Forum moderator 13 February 2018, 16:01
There's still a few characters in the game.

Harlem Heroes (NCC Legend) 13 February 2018, 17:28
The Wrecking Crew wrote:

Yes, that`s totally out of line. An advantage, yes. Cheating? Man...you should apologize. Charles IS the best, all things considered.
I don`t spend much time on here at all and I do ok. I`ve never competed in the top leagues, but I do well enough to keep me interested. Eight or nine years now.
I don't think Penny Anita meant Charles was actually cheating smiley

The Wrecking Crew (Gonzo) 13 February 2018, 17:37
Doesn't sound like Penny's style to me. But I could be wrong.

Forest Fire (Marv) 13 February 2018, 17:44
unlikely to be penny i imagine as account was registered 5 years ago and would be cheating ?

Para Hills Knights FC (Pete) 14 February 2018, 16:18
Forest Fire wrote:
unlikely to be penny i imagine as account was registered 5 years ago and would be cheating ?
She aint Penny

FC Clock Face (The Special One) Forum moderator 14 February 2018, 20:45
SuDoku AFC wrote:

I don't even know whether Penny is still playing this game - I would wish her well if she still is.
She isn't but she does check in occasionally.

She plays the game me and you spoke about a while back and I encouraged you to try and she's doing really well on there too.

Love her or hate her nobody can say this place wasn't more interesting with her around.

SuDoku AFC (Crew Member of the year) Crew 15 February 2018, 01:37
FC Clock Face wrote:
SuDoku AFC wrote:

I don't even know whether Penny is still playing this game - I would wish her well if she still is.

She plays the game me and you spoke about a while back and I encouraged you to try and she's doing really well on there too.

Love her or hate her nobody can say this place wasn't more interesting with her around.
Ah ha. - & yes, absolutely it was ...

Deleted club 17 February 2018, 10:52
FC Clock Face wrote:
SuDoku AFC wrote:

What game is that?

Bath Posties (Giving it a go) 18 February 2018, 17:08
Bolton Wanderers wrote:
tspurs wrote:
No names, non specific, what rule/s warrants a life long ban if broken, as opposed to a shorter time related ban?
I haven't seen anybody banned permanently for one thing. We tend to give people 3 warnings before their first ban and that ban is only normally for 3 days. If people continue to break rules then a 7 day ban ....and so on and so on. This isn't set in stone though. Sometimes teams can be banned without a warning for excessive spam/swearing/racism. We have to remember that the game caters for people of all ages and forum posts, therefore, have to be of an acceptable nature
And that is why the game is dead

Whittall United (Grant) 18 February 2018, 20:44
Bath Posties wrote:
Bolton Wanderers wrote:
tspurs wrote:
No names, non specific, what rule/s warrants a life long ban if broken, as opposed to a shorter time related ban?
I haven't seen anybody banned permanently for one thing. We tend to give people 3 warnings before their first ban and that ban is only normally for 3 days. If people continue to break rules then a 7 day ban ....and so on and so on. This isn't set in stone though. Sometimes teams can be banned without a warning for excessive spam/swearing/racism. We have to remember that the game caters for people of all ages and forum posts, therefore, have to be of an acceptable nature
And that is why the game is dead
Why, because some people can't follow rules?