Forums

Miscellaneous

Old match Simulator

Posted in General

Leicester Fosse (Ian) 2 June 2019, 16:30
Agreed, old sim was better but there's no way they will change it back. I've not watched a game for years

Loyals (VMEnhancer) 3 June 2019, 00:13
The creator of VMANINFO and I have discussed building a 2D-viewer based off the match data that VM provides. Our assumption is that everything is available in the match-data which is used for VMs own 3D-viewer.

I would like to point something out about the earlier discussions.

There is a HUGE difference between a match simulator and a match viewer. All of the visuals discussed here is about the match viewer. To my knowledge the current match simulator was released late 2013. I believe that the match viewer was released close to that, but I cannot be certain as this blog post were the closest thing I could find which explains that the viewer was close to finished around mid 2012smiley

Kingstown Bulldogs (Kaena Kinoshita) 3 June 2019, 16:12
Loyals wrote:
The creator of VMANINFO and I have discussed building a 2D-viewer based off the match data that VM provides. Our assumption is that everything is available in the match-data which is used for VMs own 3D-viewer.

I would like to point something out about the earlier discussions.

There is a HUGE difference between a match simulator and a match viewer. All of the visuals discussed here is about the match viewer. To my knowledge the current match simulator was released late 2013. I believe that the match viewer was released close to that, but I cannot be certain as this blog post were the closest thing I could find which explains that the viewer was close to finished around mid 2012smiley
um.... i was reading Bubbles' page that you gave us, i've noticed problems but didnt report them. for example, when one of my guys is offsides and another shoots a goal they'll get it, but call the guy offsides. really? he was just in the way. so we 'missed' a goal. now i havent had any recently but if i find on i will definitely show you.