Forums

Miscellaneous

Electronic cigarettes

Posted in Off Topic

Great Western Railway (Brexit Now) 22 May 2013, 14:14
Dunfermline Athletic wrote:
I stopped for 6 years without any help, as from tomorrow going to try again I'll see how I do before investing in the sky cig I think.
why? what on earth? Enjoy killing yourself smiley

Great Western Railway (Brexit Now) 22 May 2013, 14:15
Do any adults on here actually not smoke?

The Dark Carnival (Orzel) 22 May 2013, 14:15
I stopped for 6 years without any help, as from tomorrow going to try again I'll see how I do before investing in the sky cig I think.
Good man. Mail me cuz on my way to work atm and i will forget, but I can offer some info as my dad used skycig and I used a competitor brand.

Deleted club 22 May 2013, 14:16
Hail To The Redskins wrote:
Good man. Mail me cuz on my way to work atm and i will forget, but I can offer some info as my dad used skycig and I used a competitor brand.
No probs mate

Deleted club 22 May 2013, 14:17
South Connect Trains wrote:
None of your business smiley

The Dark Carnival (Orzel) 22 May 2013, 14:19
Errrrm the electronic cigs have ZERO health impact at all. They are just creating nicotine infused water vapour. Nicotine is no more harmful than caffeine. He clearly means he has quit before but ended up starting again so will be trying to quit using skycig if he can't succeed going cold turkey. I don't understand ur logic of him killing himself by quitting cigarettes for a harmless substitute....?

Great Western Railway (Brexit Now) 22 May 2013, 14:30
Errrrm the electronic cigs have ZERO health impact at all. They are just creating nicotine infused water vapour. Nicotine is no more harmful than caffeine. He clearly means he has quit before but ended up starting again so will be trying to quit using skycig if he can't succeed going cold turkey. I don't understand ur logic of him killing himself by quitting cigarettes for a harmless substitute....?
Well it should have been worded more clearly then...

Deleted club 22 May 2013, 15:22
Ill word it however I like, due to the fact I'm not speaking to you it doesn't matter, the OP new what I meant and that as far as I'm concerned is all that matters.

Great Western Railway (Brexit Now) 22 May 2013, 15:23
Ill word it however I like, due to the fact I'm not speaking to you it doesn't matter, the OP new what I meant and that as far as I'm concerned is all that matters.
Attitude...

Deleted club 22 May 2013, 15:43
Attitude...
No attitude here