Miscellaneous

Electronic cigarettes

Posted in Off Topic

Leicester Fosse (Ian) 15 June 2013, 22:14
Good going guys!

The Dark Carnival (Orzel) 27 July 2019, 09:15
No Pukki No Party wrote:
5 Weeks and counting smiley

I look like a right muppet smoking my new one but as long as it's not a real cig then it's fine by me.

6 years and nearly 3 months and counting... Still on the ecig though smiley

Bolton Wanderers (Paul) Forum moderator 27 July 2019, 09:22
No Pukki No Party wrote:
No Pukki No Party wrote:
5 Weeks and counting smiley

I look like a right muppet smoking my new one but as long as it's not a real cig then it's fine by me.

6 years and nearly 3 months and counting... Still on the ecig though smiley
smiley and well done smiley

The Virus (Covid) 27 July 2019, 09:30
I was 20 years on smokes, 3 years on the vape and now build my own deck and make my own eliquid.

The Dark Carnival (Orzel) 27 July 2019, 09:32
Aj Youth wrote:
I was 20 years on smokes, 3 years on the vape and now build my own deck and make my own eliquid.
Yeah I mix my own - cba with building my own deck, but mixing liquid is dead easy and way cheaper than buying it - what flavours you on?

The Virus (Covid) 27 July 2019, 10:07
No Pukki No Party wrote:
Aj Youth wrote:
Yeah I mix my own - cba with building my own deck, but mixing liquid is dead easy and way cheaper than buying it - what flavours you on?
I have over 200 flavours and recipe flavours so always on the change. Sometimes i buy a bottle shot and add the base mix myself but really enjoy Zolo from Darkstar which is a smooth grape.

As for building and wicking yourself it saves so much money! my coils dont need changing for 3 months and only have to wick once a month.

The Dark Carnival (Orzel) 27 July 2019, 13:05
duplicate

The Dark Carnival (Orzel) 27 July 2019, 13:08

I stick fairly close to Swedish fish or grape vape from drvapour. Both cracking flavours. Swedish fish (named after an American sweet, obviously not fish flavour) is really unusual - think it’s lingonberry- highly recommend. Also have some watermelon, mango, passion fruit etc which I use to mix things up sometimes

Can’t be bothered with rewicking etc, costs me about a tenner a month for replacement coils.

What mod you on?

The Virus (Covid) 28 July 2019, 08:16
No Pukki No Party wrote:

I stick fairly close to Swedish fish or grape vape from drvapour. Both cracking flavours. Swedish fish (named after an American sweet, obviously not fish flavour) is really unusual - think it’s lingonberry- highly recommend. Also have some watermelon, mango, passion fruit etc which I use to mix things up sometimes

Can’t be bothered with rewicking etc, costs me about a tenner a month for replacement coils.

What mod you on?
Cost me about £1 a month to re wick and coil per month probably less, use a voopoo drag dual 18650 batteries.

Might give that flavour a go then cheers.

The Dark Carnival (Orzel) 28 July 2019, 09:13
Aj Youth wrote:
No Pukki No Party wrote:

What mod you on?
Cost me about £1 a month to re wick and coil per month probably less, use a voopoo drag dual 18650 batteries.

Might give that flavour a go then cheers.
Nice - I'm on Smok R-Kiss (Dual 18650) with a TF Mini V2 tank - Have had bigger tanks on in the past but it's just too bulky to carry around.