Forums

Miscellaneous

Electronic cigarettes

Posted in Off Topic

The Goon Squad (Very) 8 June 2013, 21:53
Knockaerts French XI wrote:
You Only Live Once FC wrote:
kennys all stars wrote:
You only live once.... So why screw up your life? YOLO so JUMP OF A CLIFF! Perfect sence
No I don't say that but I think you only live once FC it's pretty good name on VM
smiley
^^this

The Dark Carnival (Orzel) 15 June 2013, 15:13
5 Weeks and counting smiley

I look like a right muppet smoking my new one but as long as it's not a real cig then it's fine by me.

The Goon Squad (Very) 15 June 2013, 16:31
Nice

Deleted club 15 June 2013, 17:04
I meant to post earlier on this, but congrats Tom, I know for a fact that its not easier, but at the same time its easier than some of the other methods.

I started on E-Cigs in November. Now, I havent strictly quit but Ive cut down to about 4 roll ups a day and the rest is E-Cigs.

Since about March Ive been on Roll ups at home (I cant smoke in the house so I have to stand in the garden), thats about 4-6 a day. Then I smoke 1-2 real ciggies on the way to work and the same on the way back. The rest of the time I smoke E-Cigs as its more convinient as Im allowed to smoke in my Van and in the depot, but obviously not real ones.

Now, not smoking at work saves me about 20 cigs a day. Then on top of that since riding my motorbike to work I no longer smoke real ciggies as its a bit difficult to smoke at 80mph with a helmet on smiley

I do smoke a little more at weekends, but Im very happy with my smoking now. I do smoke about 4-6 a day, which for me is about a 12.5g pouch a week.

Its not perfect, but a lot better than the 30 real ciggies I used to smoke a day.

The Dark Carnival (Orzel) 15 June 2013, 18:19
FC Blyski Atsiskaitymu wrote:
I meant to post earlier on this, but congrats Tom, I know for a fact that its not easier, but at the same time its easier than some of the other methods.

I started on E-Cigs in November. Now, I havent strictly quit but Ive cut down to about 4 roll ups a day and the rest is E-Cigs.

Since about March Ive been on Roll ups at home (I cant smoke in the house so I have to stand in the garden), thats about 4-6 a day. Then I smoke 1-2 real ciggies on the way to work and the same on the way back. The rest of the time I smoke E-Cigs as its more convinient as Im allowed to smoke in my Van and in the depot, but obviously not real ones.

Now, not smoking at work saves me about 20 cigs a day. Then on top of that since riding my motorbike to work I no longer smoke real ciggies as its a bit difficult to smoke at 80mph with a helmet on smiley

I do smoke a little more at weekends, but Im very happy with my smoking now. I do smoke about 4-6 a day, which for me is about a 12.5g pouch a week.

Its not perfect, but a lot better than the 30 real ciggies I used to smoke a day.
That's great Penny, it's good to hear someone else is going thru the same thing I am. it really is the best thing I've ever done! Saves me around £200 per month now and I actually have lungs again. I'd like to get to the stage where I can have the odd cigarette and not worry about it, but at the moment, I think if I had one I'd start up again so better just to stick with the Ecig. I've put myself through some tough situs and come thru just fine (I was in Germany last week and in the airport before both flights I braved the smoking lounge and was fine) so Im quite pleased with myself atm, even if I do look a bit of a muppet smoking it!

The Goon Squad (Very) 15 June 2013, 18:29
Hail To The Redskins wrote:
FC Blyski Atsiskaitymu wrote:

That's great Penny, it's good to hear someone else is going thru the same thing I am. it really is the best thing I've ever done! Saves me around £200 per month now and I actually have lungs again. I'd like to get to the stage where I can have the odd cigarette and not worry about it, but at the moment, I think if I had one I'd start up again so better just to stick with the Ecig. I've put myself through some tough situs and come thru just fine (I was in Germany last week and in the airport before both flights I braved the smoking lounge and was fine) so Im quite pleased with myself atm, even if I do look a bit of a muppet smoking it!
Firstly 80mph tut tut smiley

And tom if quIitting cigarettes is really the best thing you've ever done you must of insipid life

Lol just kidding I get what you mean smiley

Deleted club 15 June 2013, 18:34
Hail To The Redskins wrote:
Ill disagree with you looking silly. Smoking E-Cigs is becoming more and more common and most people dont bat an eyelid when they see someone smoking one. If you are feeling silly its purely self concious. It will pass.

FC Stoke (Rich) 15 June 2013, 19:20
2 weeks yday for me now smiley and that's with 0 nicotine smiley

And only really have my 'fake fag' when I go out for a drink...not been out for a proper drink yet since I quit, so that will be the real test...

Deleted club 15 June 2013, 19:38
Just drink don t smoke

FC Stoke (Rich) 15 June 2013, 20:21
Sheepy United FC wrote:
Just drink don t smoke
Cheers for that mate smiley lol